You have two choices: Emmett Cullen, or Jasper Cullen? Which one and why. If you ask me i would say Jasper because is SO cute and i like a man who can control your emotions. So which of these vampire boys do YOU like the most. Dont forget to explain why!!!!

Tags: Vampire, boys

Views: 30

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Probably Emmett. He is so fun. He laughs at everything, just like me. And the destroying three houses dounds like fun. XD
emmett, defianantly!cos hes strong, handsome, sexii, and funny!
jasper of course
Jasper I want a man that can control my emotions.
emmett cullen becuse he is so cute
definetly emmett, I kinda thjink that jasper looks a bit wired compared to the other male vampires. he's good lookin n all but not as good as the others!
JASPER ALL THE WAY! i like emmet but jasper is the one i would chose he is hot in the movie i cant wait til he gets more speaking parts when eclipse comes out :) cant wait til the bday scene either! i like the silent but smart and stong guys and thats what he is
JASPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is totally fit!!!!!!!! He's on my to do list XD!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...