Ok who would you put first in on your list of favourites?! It has to be out of Edward, Bella, Jacob, Alice, Jasper, Emmett, Roaslie, Esme and Carlisle. You can base it on looks too if you want ;) I'll do mine to show you an example:

Afte rmuch thought from reading all the books, however im still on breaking dawn but it doesnt matter because after joining this sight i kind of know what is in store :o) ...

Jacob/Edward - i knows that cheating i cant decide though
Alice
Bella
Emmett
Jasper
Carlisle
Rosalie
Esme

There so what would you put and why?

Tags: bella, carlisle, cast, edward, emmett, esme, favourite, jacob, jasper, members, More…rosalie, twilght

Views: 82

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My favorite Characters in order are Edward (Because he's Edward!), Bella (Because she's just a real girl and a wonderful person), Alice (Because she's spunky and so much fun!), Jasper (Because of how he treats Bella when he's not taking a snap at her and how much he loves Alice), Carlisle (Because he's so kind), Emmett (Because I wish I had a big brother just like him), Charlie (Yes I'm Cheating! Because he's a good dad and his love for Bella is obvious), Rosalie (Because she's complicated and misunderstood), Jacob (Because he's funny), and Esme (Because she makes them a family).

My Favorite Actors in order are Rob (Because he's incredible in every way), Kristen (Because she's really cool and talented), Jackson (Because he's really cute, a little weird and a great actor), Peter (Because he's really funny), Billy (Because he shined as Charlie), Kellan (Because he seems a lot like Emmett), Ashley (Because she seems really sweet), Taylor (Because he seems very mature for his age and he carries himself well. He makes an excellent Jacob), Elizabeth (Because she really does bring the whole mom vibe to Esme) and Nikki (Because she manages to play Rosalie without making her seem one dimentional or cartoonish.).
Inez's one-
Jasper
Carlisle/Edward
Jacob/Emmet
Alice
Esme
Rosalie
Bella

Roisin's one -
Alice/Edward/Carlisle
Bella/Jasper
Emmet/Esme
Rosalie/Jacob

Hardest thing of our lives!
Here's mine :)

Carlisle - He's just generally awesome. I love how caring and loyal to his family he is, and how you can always depend on him to stay calm in a crisis. I love Peter Facinelli's portrayal of him... a brill actor who as a bonus is very handsome!
Edward- Who wouldn't love this guy? he's intelligent, caring, devoted, strong willed, funny AND gorgeous... what more could a girl want?? ;) I love Rob because he really brings him to life.
Alice- She is just fab, I wish I had a sister like her. She has some of the best lines in the books and can always make me smile.
Emmett - Gotta love the 'monkey man' :) Like Alice, he has some of the best lines in the books, I love how dynamic his character is - he can be both serious and add some comic relief to the drama :)
Jasper - He doesn't say much, but I do find his character fantastic. He's so sweet and loving, I find his romance with alice beautiful and endearing. I love the contrast it shows with Edward/Bella's romance; its not as evident, but still just as deep and profound.
Bella - Ok, her character annoys me a little as to me she is so... clingy and needy all the time when she's a human. Ok I get the fact that she is completely in love and I would be the same... I just find it a little too intense at times. But her and Edward are a fab couple ;)
Esme - Like Jasper, she doesn't say much... but I feel the Cullen's would be incomplete without her. There is a moment in one of the books between her and Carlisle that I adore.
Rosalie - I just never really warmed to her as much as the other characters, but I do love her loyalty to her family and how caring she eventually becomes towards Bella
Jacob - I'm in two minds ALWAYS about Jake, it's hard to explain!
Edward
bella
alice
rosalie
emmett
carlisle
esme
jasper
jacob
My favorite characters, in order of favoriteness, are:

Jasper
Carlisle
Edward
Charlie
Billy Black
Victoria
Laurent
James
The Amazons and the Romanian coven

(Bella in the Twilight book would be #1, but not so much in the rest of the books.)
My favorite actors:

Billy Burke
Rob Pattinson
Kristen Stewart
Peter Facinelli
Rachelle LeFevere, Edi Gathegi, Cam Gigandet (I list these 3 together because the work so well together, they really are like one character)
Alice
Esme
Charlisle
Emmett
Bella-Rosealie
Jasper
Jacob

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...