What's everyone's favourite Edward Cullen quote?

I love the "Look after my heart, I've left it with you ." <3

Views: 94

Replies to This Discussion

i love everything edward says
I'll agree with dietmountainlion, that quote is my favorite, and new moon is my favorite
My favorite line is when he says. "Your scent is like a drug to me." It makes me wanna cry. My friend really cried after he said that once.
'you are my life now'
my fav is: You're like a drug to me.A personal brand of heroin.
I fell in love with
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb."

I also like
"Look after my heart, Ive left it with you."

But I would have to say I also really like it when Edward said
"Sleep, my Bella. Dream happy dreams. You are the only one who has ever touched my heart. It will always be yours.Sleep my only love."

Love Edward!
"Do i dazzle you?"-page 168(twilight)

and

"No coffins, no piled skulls in the corners; I don't even think we have cobwebs...what a disappointment this must be for

you,""-page 329(twilight)

:D
"sleep my bella dream happy dreams u r the only one who has ever touched my heart it will always be yours"
Eclipse

it's soo sweet!!! where does he come up with this stuff man??
SOOOO CUUTTEE!!
I love every time edward says "love" to bella, but my favorite quote is
- of course "and so the lion fell in love with the lamb" (I am kind of in love with that quote so I will even make a tattoo that says so)
- and of course "You are the only one who has ever touched my heart. It will always be yours"
and a lots of others :)
"and so the lion fell in love with the lamb"
and
"Be safe"

These aren't just quotes to me, they have true meaning to my life and my repationship with my boyfriend<3
"You don't know how long I've waited for you"
ok all of the above mentioned above, but from the movie "you'd better hold on tight spider monkey"

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...