What's everyone's favourite Edward Cullen quote?

I love the "Look after my heart, I've left it with you ." <3

Views: 124

Replies to This Discussion

I’ll never criticize Romeo again.

that has to be one of mine
Omg i'm crying right now..i read all the comments and i just realised how much i LOVE Edward Cullen, literally! he's the BEST,,, but he doesn't exist..of course..='(

there are so many quotes i loved in the books but my favourites are:
1.look after my heart- i have left it with you
2.you are my life now
3.before you Bella my life...
4.do you really have any idea how important you are to me? Any concept at all of how much i love you?
5.you compare one small tree to the entire forest
6.I prefer brunettes (wohoo!! yeah babe xD)
7.You are the only one who has ever touched my heart. It will always be yours. Sleep, my only love
8.But if you ever bring her back damaged again - and I don't care whose fault it is; I don't care if she merely trips, or if a meteor falls out of the sky and hits her in the head - if you return her to me in less than the perfect condition that I left her in, you will be running with three legs. Do you understand that, mongrel? (that's the best!!!)
9.and so the lion fell in love with the lamb

and many many others that i don't remember right now!
Omg, but there are SO many!
"You’re not asleep, and you’re not dead. I’m here, and I love you. I have always loved you, and I will always love you. I was thinking of you, seeing your face in my mind, every second that I was away. When I told you that I didn’t want you, it was the very blackest kind of blasphemy."
"I'm not leaving" makes me so happy! :P
"Before you Bella, my life was like a moonless night, Very dark - but there were points of light and reason. And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire, there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn't see the stars anymore, And there was no more reason for anything."
That one makes me cry! its Soo sweet!
"I bit a pillow. Or two." Haha!
"Are you trying to pass this illness off as PMS" - Makes me chuckle!
"Isabella Marie Swan, I promise to love you forever. Will you marry me?"
And of course, the classics too!
My fave quote from twilight would be "And so the Lion fell in Love with lamb" and from eclipse it would be "It is just as hard and it too is yours."
This one was to jacob in breaking dawn just as they were about to fight the volturi it made me cry and it is my favourite :)
"Goodbye, jacob, my brother...my son" it just warms my heart becaase he said "my son" obv knowing one day he would be, his son if him and renesmee got married it was just the whole fight between them was totally over no more sligh comments on how edward wasnt pleased with jacobs imprinting it was his ecceptance for jacob and renesmee future together! just beautiful :) x
Look after my heart, i've left it with you...
"You’re not asleep, and you’re not dead. I’m here, and I love you. I have always loved you, and I will always love you. I was thinking of you, seeing your face in my mind, every second that I was away. When I told you that I didn’t want you, it was the very blackest kind of blasphemy."
book: " I can't live in a world where you don't exist"
movie: " You don't how long I've waited for you"
Before you Bella,my life was like a moonless night,very dark...but there were stars,points of lights and reason...
And then you,shot across my sky like a meteor...Suddenly,everything was on fire,there was brilliancy,there was beauty...
When you were gone,when the meteor had fallen over the horizon...Everything went black...I couldn't see the stars anymore...
And there was no more reason for anything...

Love that quote!!!
so sweet!!!
I love:
"You are my life now."
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb."
"You are the most important thing to me now. The most important thing to me, ever."
AND:
"Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars. Points of life and reason...and then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire. There was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn't see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything."
Ahhhhh. I have more, but it would take FOREVER to type them all down. XD
me too!!!!!! :)

angelaopao said:
Before you Bella,my life was like a moonless night,very dark...but there were stars,points of lights and reason...
And then you,shot across my sky like a meteor...Suddenly,everything was on fire,there was brilliancy,there was beauty...
When you were gone,when the meteor had fallen over the horizon...Everything went black...I couldn't see the stars anymore...
And there was no more reason for anything...

Love that quote!!!
so sweet!!!
i love that one, too. :)

RobstenFan4Eva said:

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...