What's everyone's favourite Edward Cullen quote?

I love the "Look after my heart, I've left it with you ." <3

Views: 94

Replies to This Discussion

There are too many to quote...and I love his crooked smile. I agree with all of the quotes listed so far, but I also loved the one where he says
"So your not worried because you'll be in a house full of vampires, but because they may not like you."
I also like..."Look after my heart, I've left it with you.", "So the lion fell in love with the lamb", and "You are my life, Bella"

Rhiannon AKA Mrs.Edward.Cullen said:
I find this one hilarious :D

"Sex was the key all along? Why didn’t I think of that? I could have saved myself a lot of arguments."
Edward Cullen, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 6, p.111

oh and this one:

Are you trying to pass this illness off as PMS?
Edward Cullen, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 7, p.123

and then there's the classics

"and so the lion fell in love with the lamb"
"be safe"
"do i dazzle you?"
"If I could dream at all, it would be about you."
"Are you still faint from the run? Or was it my kissing expertise?"
"Look after my heart, I've left it with you ."

there's way too many to choose from

those are just a few of my faves...i find the first two so funny though :L :L

xoxoxox
How can I put this so that you'll believe me? You're not asleep, and you're not dead. I'm here, and I love you. I have always loved you, and I will always love you. I was thinking of you, seeing your face in my mind, every second that I was away. When I told you that I didn't want you, it was the very blackest kind of blasphemy.
from new moon (L)
i love all of his quotes but my favorite is "what if im not the superhero what if im the bad guy"
One of my favorites: "Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars- points of light and reason... And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn't see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything."
I would have to say all the classics, but also in breaking dawn when he says, "I wouldn't call it beautiful, not with you standing here in comparison."

It's so cute and cheesey!!! (Sigh) I wish he was real
"Goodbye Jacob, my brother...my son"
"She can have puppies, if thats what it takes"
"Your intoxicated by my very presence"
"If I could dream at all, it would be about you, nd im not ashamed of it"
So ready for this to be the end, for tis to be the twilight of your life, though your life has barely started"

There just some of my favourite quotes from memory haha :)
I pretty much LOVE anything Edward sats :D <3
"Before you my life was like a moonless night, very dark, but there were stars- points of light and reason ... and then you shot across my sky like a meteor -suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. when you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn't see the stars anymore. And there was no reason for anything."

I love that one.
"What a sick masochistic lion." - <3

"I hope you enjoy disappointment."
My favorites are:
"After all the thousands of times I've told you I loved you. How could you let one word break your faith in me?"

You are the only one who has ever touched my heart. It will always be yours."

" Before you, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars - point of light and reason. And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly, everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn't see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything."
Favouritest ones, ever!
"Look after my heart, I've left it with you."
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb.
What a stupid lamb.
What a sick, machocistic lion."
"I dazzle people?"
"Penguins, lovely."
"No coffins, no piled skulls in the corners; I don't even think we have cobwebs...what a disappointment this must be for you."
you are my lfe now
"Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars--points of light and reason.
...And then u shot across my sky like a meteor.Suddenly, everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty.
When u were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black, Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldnt see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything."
-New Moon
Page 514
HE IS SOOOOOO SWEET :) *sigh* Bella is sooo lucky!

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...