What's everyone's favourite Edward Cullen quote?

I love the "Look after my heart, I've left it with you ." <3

Views: 112

Replies to This Discussion

"Sleep, my Bella. Dream happy dreams. You are the only one who has ever touched my heart. It will always be yours."

I love this quote!!!!
not my favorite but here is a funny one to me-
"Your like my own personal brand of heroine."
"Do I dazzle you?"
"Frequently."
"you are my life now"
"Now you REALLY shouldn't have said that."
"So you seduced your all-too-willling husband. That's not a capital offence."
"Be safe"
"50s music was good. Better than the sixties, or the seventies, ugh! The eighties were bearable." Edward = muso cool
"Like I haven't heard THAT one before!"
"I bit a pillow- or two" (BTW, has anyone else seen that cute little "silly Edward" icon? so funny!)
"I love you. I want you. Right now." Blunt, very blunt. And who could resist that? Bella IS only human...
"You will be watching."
Lucy_is_a_twilight_obsessive said:
"Now you REALLY shouldn't have said that."
"So you seduced your all-too-willling husband. That's not a capital offence."
"Be safe"
"50s music was good. Better than the sixties, or the seventies, ugh! The eighties were bearable." Edward = muso cool
"Like I haven't heard THAT one before!"
"I bit a pillow- or two" (BTW, has anyone else seen that cute little "silly Edward" icon? so funny!)
"I love you. I want you. Right now." Blunt, very blunt. And who could resist that? Bella IS only human...
"You will be watching."
"I like the improvements to your dress, though."
My favorite is ''As long as I burn,she is safe'' from Midnight Sun.Edward said it when he saved Bella in Port Angeles and although he felt the thirst when he was with Bella,he was happy because that meant she is still alive and with him :)
" love, life, meaning...... over"

-bella (new moon)
"If you ever return her to me in less than the perfect condition i left her in..."
(Eclipse, Edward -> Jacob)

And

"But if i had been in your place last night, that would have NOT made it into my top ten best nights. Think about that."
(Eclipse, Edward -> Jacob)
"After all the thousand times I've told you I love you, how could you let one word break your faith in me."
This quote was just so deep.
"---she took my breath away. Or would have, I thought wryly, if I were breathing."
Edward~~Midnight Sun

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...