I should be afraid-I knew I should be, but I couldn't feel the right kind of fear.
                                                                                                             -Bella.

About three things I was absolutely positive-

First, Edward was a vampire.
Second, there was a part of him-and I didnt know how potent that part might be-that thirsted for my blood.
And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.
                                                                                              -Bella.

You are the most important thing to me now. The most important thing to me ever.
                                                                                                                        -Edward.

I knew at any moment it could be too much, and my life could end- so quickly that i might not even notice. And I couldn't make myself be afraid I couldn't think of anything except that he was touching me.

-Bella on Edward.

Twilight, again ... Another ending. No matter how perfect the dday is, it always has to end.
                                                                                                                         -Edward to Bella.

Some things dont have to end.
                                            -Bella to Edward.

Sometimes I wondered if I was seeing the same things through my eyes that the rest of the world was seeing through theirs.
                                        -Bella.

After that, he was in my dreams nearly every single night, but alwasy on the periphery, never within reach.
          -Bella on Edward.

Wen life offfers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, is it not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end.

-Bella.

I bit my lip to hide my smile. Then i glanced at him again. His face was turned away, but i thought his cheek appeared lifted as if he were smiling too.(This is when she first see's edward in the cafeteria and jessica is giving out that no-one is good enough for him.)

-Bella.

As I flinched away from him, shrinking against my chair, the phrase 'if looks could kill' ran through my mind.

-Bella.

Bella-I heard a chuckle and looked over to see Edward's patronizing smile. My eyes narrowed.''Can't I go back to school?''.(Carlisle says no.) I glanced at Edward. ''Does he get to go back to school?''

Edward-''Someone has to spread the good news that we survived!''

Views: 18

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

when edward tell bella in the garage when they are escaping james : " you are my life now " god i'll jump on him in that minute xD
my favourite quote is from the breaking dawn not twilight He’s not telling it right. He left out the part where I growled at him.
Bella Cullen, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 22, p.442

Did ya get in a couple of good swipes?
Emmett Cullen, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 22, p.442

I’ve held her all of one time, and already you think you have some moronic wolfy claim on her? She’s mine.
Bella Cullen, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 22, p.449

How dare you imprint on my baby? Have you lost your mind?
Bella Cullen, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 22, p.449

Bella sticking up for her daughter!! WAY TO GO BELLA!
"does this.... craving ever let up?'
-bella to edward breaking dawn page 484
i love the quotes from jacob:

"does my being half naked bother you?" and "what a marshmellow!"
i also love the blonde jokes he tells rosalie in bd...
My favorite is in Eclipse.
“I’m not going to kill you now, because it would upset Bella."
“But if you ever bring her back damaged again — and I don’t care whose fault it is; I don’t care if she merely trips, or if a meteor falls out of the sky and hits her in the head — if you return her to me in less than the perfect condition that I left her in, you will be running with three legs. Do you understand that, mongrel?”
“And if you ever kiss her again, I will break your jaw for her,”
Edward to Jacob

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...