Does anyone have any information about where/when they will be filming in Baton Rouge? I have been keeping a close eye on websites to gain any info on this I can but all I have found this far is they begin filming in Nov.  I am planning a road trip down there and want to try to see something.  Please help :) Thanks :)

Views: 88

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sounds great Lauriesiana!! I am getting very excited about the road trip.

Lauriesiana said:
Sounds great, Lisa! Keep an eye on this space. Would love to meet you and your friend down here in cajun country! :)

Lisa said:
That would be awesome!! Unfortunately I am not able to go down until December cause one of my friends who is coming along doesn't get done with her classes until then. But it is supposed to be filming through March. I am so excited about this road trip. We should definately keep in touch and what not.
Awesome!! Thanks Scarlet :)

Scarlet Isabella said:
I've been trying to find out the same thing so if I hear anything I will reply back to this blog and I will follow it as well to see if you've heard of anything, k? I live in south Mississippi and know some people in LA so I'm listening out for anything!
OMG I live about an hour away from BR & would love the chance to bypass Rob on the streets. If anyone hears anything please share!!!!!
Wow! We're practically neighbors!!! I'm about an hour away from B.R. as well, gal! Keep an eye on this space. I have a feelin' we'll be plannin' some meetups once filming begins in November. =)

Becca Pattinson said:
OMG I live about an hour away from BR & would love the chance to bypass Rob on the streets. If anyone hears anything please share!!!!!
My friend and I drove by the studio yesterday. It's definitely buzzin'! You can tell that pre-production is in full swing! Lookin' forward to meeting up with a bunch of fun-loving like-minded Twi-hards out there in the coming months! :)
Yes we will deff have to meet up hun, looking forward to it! Now we just need some dates so we know when they will be there and shooting, esp for the ppl flying in to try to get a peek at or fav twi ppl

Lauriesiana said:
My friend and I drove by the studio yesterday. It's definitely buzzin'! You can tell that pre-production is in full swing! Lookin' forward to meeting up with a bunch of fun-loving like-minded Twi-hards out there in the coming months! :)
Yes we will deff have to meet up hun, looking forward to it! Now we just need some dates so we know when they will be there and shooting, esp for the ppl flying in to try to get a peek at or fav twi ppl

Lauriesiana said:
will you let us know whats happening when something important does

Lauriesiana said:
That is so cool. Thanks for the update. I will be down there on the 17th of Dec. Hope to see you!! :)

sheerethia scott said:

Lauriesiana said:
Absolutely, sheerethia! :)

sheerethia scott said:

Lauriesiana said:
Hope to see you too, Lisa! :)

Lisa said:
That is so cool. Thanks for the update. I will be down there on the 17th of Dec. Hope to see you!! :)

sheerethia scott said:

Lauriesiana said:
The latest buzz:

According to Production Weekly:
“The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn” will relocate production from Baton Rouge up to Vancouver on January 11th.

Still hoping to meet you gals out there sometime between Nov. 1 and Jan. 10!
=)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...