Does anyone have any information about where/when they will be filming in Baton Rouge? I have been keeping a close eye on websites to gain any info on this I can but all I have found this far is they begin filming in Nov.  I am planning a road trip down there and want to try to see something.  Please help :) Thanks :)

Views: 92

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lauriesiana said:
The latest buzz:

According to Production Weekly:
“The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn” will relocate production from Baton Rouge up to Vancouver on January 11th.

Still hoping to meet you gals out there sometime between Nov. 1 and Jan. 10!
=)

Thanks hun!
I know I'm fairly new here, and unfortunately don't know any of you yet, but I would love to meet some of you when I go to Louisiana. It's just nice to know there are more people out there that are just as obsessed as I am over a book/movie. Since reading the latest news that the dates are being cut back I will be going in December. My birthday is December 22, so that sounds like an awesome birthday party!! Can't wait to try and get a glimpse of my favorite...Kellan Lutz! Thanks girls!
well according to a site I saw it said that filming will start nov 1st..until march 15th....I hope that helps....smile...
Hi there Tina! Welcome! I'm also very excited a/b the possibility of meeting so many like-minded (yes, obsessed) ladies as well! Will you be driving in, or flying? I'd be more than happy to meet up with ya, once you make it down here. I'll be keeping my fingers (and toes too!) crossed for ya, that we all get to celebrate yer birthday, Twilight style... with Mr. Lutz in the mix! My birthday is at the beginning of December. The ultimate birthday pressie for me would be to see any of them Cullen boys in the flesh!
Take care, and can't wait to meetcha in Baton Rouge! =)

Tina Parker said:
I know I'm fairly new here, and unfortunately don't know any of you yet, but I would love to meet some of you when I go to Louisiana. It's just nice to know there are more people out there that are just as obsessed as I am over a book/movie. Since reading the latest news that the dates are being cut back I will be going in December. My birthday is December 22, so that sounds like an awesome birthday party!! Can't wait to try and get a glimpse of my favorite...Kellan Lutz! Thanks girls!
Yep... from what I've read, it looks like production will take place 11/1 thru 3/15, with filming to take place in Baton Rouge ONLY 11/1 thru 1/11. (at least that's how i'm understanding it) Although alot of things posted online you have to take with a grain of salt, I'm trusting that Production Weekly are legit in what they announce online. :)

catherine said:
well according to a site I saw it said that filming will start nov 1st..until march 15th....I hope that helps....smile...
You are so sweet! My hubby (yes, I have roped him into the Twilight obsession...as my body guard/driver) and I will be driving down from South Carolina. We have some great friends that live in Prairieville, so we get to see them as well. So you are going on the 17th of December? I want to coordinate my days so we can all meet up. So looking forward to partying it up with my Twihard friends.

Lauriesiana said:
Hi there Tina! Welcome! I'm also very excited a/b the possibility of meeting so many like-minded (yes, obsessed) ladies as well! Will you be driving in, or flying? I'd be more than happy to meet up with ya, once you make it down here. I'll be keeping my fingers (and toes too!) crossed for ya, that we all get to celebrate yer birthday, Twilight style... with Mr. Lutz in the mix! My birthday is at the beginning of December. The ultimate birthday pressie for me would be to see any of them Cullen boys in the flesh!

Tina Parker said:
Sounds grrrrrreat! Those kinda supportive hubbies are the bestest! I sure wish I could find me one of those. heheheh
I can go out there pretty much any day, as it's only about an hour drive from where I live. Once all the Twi-gistics (ha ha, yeah I just made that up) are worked out, we can all plan out days/times to meetup. Watch this space! (...and give yer hubby a big pat on the back from me while yer at it!) ;)

Tina Parker said:
You are so sweet! My hubby (yes, I have roped him into the Twilight obsession...as my body guard/driver) and I will be driving down from South Carolina. We have some great friends that live in Prairieville, so we get to see them as well. So you are going on the 17th of December? I want to coordinate my days so we can all meet up. So looking forward to partying it up with my Twihard friends.

Lauriesiana said:

Tina Parker said:
I will be arriving in Baton Rouge on Dec. 17th. probably by noon-ish. I cannot wait!! I am so hoping to see the Cullen boys as well :) We will definately have to coordinate things so we can meet up. We should try to coordinate maybe through facebook??
how long will u be staying bc my husband birthday is on the 21st of december and i cant go down until after

Lisa said:
I will be arriving in Baton Rouge on Dec. 17th. probably by noon-ish. I cannot wait!! I am so hoping to see the Cullen boys as well :) We will definately have to coordinate things so we can meet up. We should try to coordinate maybe through facebook??
First off.. Let me just THANK YOU for starting this thread, Lisa. It's turning out to be a handy dandy little tool/our little happy place for all us peeps planning on meeting up in Baton Rouge. I have a Facebook page, but rarely use it. I just ventured into the world of Twitter recently, so if ya'll wanna follow me there, my name is @GeauxTwi. Perhaps we'll be meetin' up on the 17th then! YAY! =)

Lisa said:
can anyone be there for the dates of dec. 27th through the 1st. of the yeat
I can! I live only an hour away, so I can pretty much head on ovah there @ any time. I don't have any of those 'hubby' or 'kiddo' responsibilities to worry a/b, so my schedule's pretty much open. It's a good thing my car is good on gas, 'cause I have a feelin' I'll be doing alot of commuting between my town and Baton Rouge during those 2.5 months they are there. hahahhahahaha!

sheerethia scott said:
can anyone be there for the dates of dec. 27th through the 1st. of the yeat

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...