Does anyone have any information about where/when they will be filming in Baton Rouge? I have been keeping a close eye on websites to gain any info on this I can but all I have found this far is they begin filming in Nov.  I am planning a road trip down there and want to try to see something.  Please help :) Thanks :)

Views: 74

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thats awesome cuz i so cant be there for the 17th with the other fans

Lauriesiana said:
I can! I live only an hour away, so I can pretty much head on ovah there @ any time. I don't have any of those 'hubby' or 'kiddo' responsibilities to worry a/b, so my schedule's pretty much open. It's a good thing my car is good on gas, 'cause I have a feelin' I'll be doing alot of commuting between my town and Baton Rouge during those 2.5 months they are there. hahahhahahaha!

sheerethia scott said:
can anyone be there for the dates of dec. 27th through the 1st. of the yeat
I'm heading back on the 22nd of Dec. have to be back in time for Christmas:)

sheerethia scott said:
how long will u be staying bc my husband birthday is on the 21st of december and i cant go down until after

Lisa said:
I will be arriving in Baton Rouge on Dec. 17th. probably by noon-ish. I cannot wait!! I am so hoping to see the Cullen boys as well :) We will definately have to coordinate things so we can meet up. We should try to coordinate maybe through facebook??
I dunno when I will come back....21, 22.....whatever. But, I think I am heading down on December 18...gotta check with the hubby first.

Lisa said:

sheerethia scott said:
how long will u be staying bc my husband birthday is on the 21st of december and i cant go down until after

Lisa said:
I will be arriving in Baton Rouge on Dec. 17th. probably by noon-ish. I cannot wait!! I am so hoping to see the Cullen boys as well :) We will definately have to coordinate things so we can meet up. We should try to coordinate maybe through facebook??
That's awesome Tina. Do you have twitter/facebook?? My twitter is @Twilight_4u
You guys have to check this facebook page out...they will be giving away an autographed picture of Rob Pattinson when they reach 1000 followers...check it out, you might be the winner :) http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/vmpireawareness

Tina Parker said:
I dunno when I will come back....21, 22.....whatever. But, I think I am heading down on December 18...gotta check with the hubby first.

Lisa said:

sheerethia scott said:

Lisa said:
All I heard was that they are planning the big fighting scence out of Baton Rouge somewhere between there and New Orleans. If you go on Airline Highway you'll see a sign that say T.S.B.D in construction at an old coca cola building, where I heard is where they are making the sets at. When I know more since I live near Baton Rouge, I'll let you know I get Baton Rouge news and hear information about twilight all the time. I even know that Kristen was in Amite Louisiana yesterday filming her other movie, didn't get to go down there, but would have loved to. We should all get together to scout for set location, just be aware of state troopers keeping us out.
On facebook I am Tina Duncan-Parker. I am a facebook junkie, so if you really want to message me I check it way too frequently!
Thanks for the info. I will definately look into the Airline Highway. On facebook I am Lisa Adee Dess and Twitter I am @Twilight_4u. We should definately keep in touch and hope to see you down there :)

Shelley Renee McKey said:
All I heard was that they are planning the big fighting scence out of Baton Rouge somewhere between there and New Orleans. If you go on Airline Highway you'll see a sign that say T.S.B.D in construction at an old coca cola building, where I heard is where they are making the sets at. When I know more since I live near Baton Rouge, I'll let you know I get Baton Rouge news and hear information about twilight all the time. I even know that Kristen was in Amite Louisiana yesterday filming her other movie, didn't get to go down there, but would have loved to. We should all get together to scout for set location, just be aware of state troopers keeping us out.
i really want to see it with other fans and not by myself

sheerethia scott said:
thats awesome cuz i so cant be there for the 17th with the other fans

Lauriesiana said:
I can! I live only an hour away, so I can pretty much head on ovah there @ any time. I don't have any of those 'hubby' or 'kiddo' responsibilities to worry a/b, so my schedule's pretty much open. It's a good thing my car is good on gas, 'cause I have a feelin' I'll be doing alot of commuting between my town and Baton Rouge during those 2.5 months they are there. hahahhahahaha!

sheerethia scott said:
can anyone be there for the dates of dec. 27th through the 1st. of the yeat
anybody seen any set locations? do you think they'LL LET ANY OF THE PUBLIC VISIT?
The news I got yesterday says that the filming that will be don in la will be inside on sets, I'll have to link the story later to show y'all, but the good thing is, if fans won't freez their butts off waiting to catch a glimps of the actors, we don't have harsh winters, even our couledst days of winter very rarely dip below freezing, if it does it may only dip that low on avarage around 10 days a year, last year @ christmas we we're wearing shorts
will u be trying to visit the sets

Scarlet Isabella said:
The news I got yesterday says that the filming that will be don in la will be inside on sets, I'll have to link the story later to show y'all, but the good thing is, if fans won't freez their butts off waiting to catch a glimps of the actors, we don't have harsh winters, even our couledst days of winter very rarely dip below freezing, if it does it may only dip that low on avarage around 10 days a year, last year @ christmas we we're wearing shorts
any hotels anyone reccommends or thinking about staying at..so what days are everyone going on

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...