Does anyone have any information about where/when they will be filming in Baton Rouge? I have been keeping a close eye on websites to gain any info on this I can but all I have found this far is they begin filming in Nov.  I am planning a road trip down there and want to try to see something.  Please help :) Thanks :)

Views: 75

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hiya sheerethia! That's a great question! I'm hoping to go thru this thread here soon and jot down names and dates and such so that I can get a handle on exactly who's coming and when. There are a few hotels near the set that I saw a few weekends ago... will try to research that as well. Nov. 1 will be here before you know it! heheheh I can't wait to meet all you set soldiers! Should be hella fun! =) (...and don't worry. u definitely won't be experiencing this by yourself!) We'll coordinate thru email/text for sure! (oh yeah... and GEAUX SAINTS!!!!!!!! sorry, just hadda throw that in there) *smirk*

sheerethia scott said:
any hotels anyone reccommends or thinking about staying at..so what days are everyone going on
I dono yet, I'm gonna wait till I know rob will be there then head out
Hi neighbor Shelley! :) Thanks for the info! I saw that sign on the old Coca Cola bldg. a few weekends ago. Then I got a bit giddy. :) Hope to meet you out there near the set as well. I've a feelin' we'll be all livin' it up at the Who's Who Wine and Spirits bar alot. ;)

Shelley Renee McKey said:
All I heard was that they are planning the big fighting scence out of Baton Rouge somewhere between there and New Orleans. If you go on Airline Highway you'll see a sign that say T.S.B.D in construction at an old coca cola building, where I heard is where they are making the sets at. When I know more since I live near Baton Rouge, I'll let you know I get Baton Rouge news and hear information about twilight all the time. I even know that Kristen was in Amite Louisiana yesterday filming her other movie, didn't get to go down there, but would have loved to. We should all get together to scout for set location, just be aware of state troopers keeping us out.
Hi neighbor and hope to meet you too down there as well, will be glued to the news channels as it seems they know more before I find out, hopefully in the next few weeks more details will be released.
So I guess I'll be texting ya with the msg, 'Rob's here! Get yer happy Twi-butt out here NOW!' *giggle*

Scarlet Isabella said:
I dono yet, I'm gonna wait till I know rob will be there then head out
Absolutely! We'll be glued to WAFB and WBRZ! hahahhahahahaha Yep, I'm sure we'll be gettin' more specifics within the coming weeks! Ya know... even if I don't the chance to see ANY of the actors out there, it sure will be a heckofalotta fun gettin' to hang out with a buncha fun-luvin' Twi-hards! :P

Shelley Renee McKey said:
Hi neighbor and hope to meet you too down there as well, will be glued to the news channels as it seems they know more before I find out, hopefully in the next few weeks more details will be released.
ok y'all, I just put together a little group just for y'all check it out

http://www.twifans.com/group/filmingofbreakingdawninlouisiana
Coolies! Thanks a bunch, B! I've joined! Time to start with all the meetin' up logistics! Fun Fun!

=)
~L

Scarlet Isabella said:
ok y'all, I just put together a little group just for y'all check it out

http://www.twifans.com/group/filmingofbreakingdawninlouisiana
I didn't know!! I'm with you I want to know any info about when because I'm definitely going I live in Houston tx so this will be the first time he will be so close. Oh, I'm sooooooo excited I have to go. PLEASE, IF ANYONE HEAR'S ANYTHING , PLEASE, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. THANKS A BUNCH
Come over to this group, you can get a lot of info

http://www.twifans.com/group/filmingofbreakingdawninlouisiana?comme...
At Celtic almost everything will be done inside in large sets. Therefore you won't be able to see any filming. The only time you'll really be able to see them is if you get a glimpse of them through the fence leaving cars or moving between buildings.. plus Celtic blocks off the streets during filming with police. Your best bet in getting to see them is to hit up popular places where they frequent! Good luck!!
Yah down town my dad got me and my sis passes to go on set

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...