I would like to highlight a story written in the Forum by an member named Bellalove! She has written a brilliant fiction work based of Stephanie Meyer's series! If you haven't read it yet READ IT!!! It is written just like the 5th book! It is absolutely brilliant and amazing!!!!! Stephanie Meyer would be proud!!

Twilight fans log on and read: First Light- Renesmee and Jacob's Story- Part 1-....10! Amazing! You can type it into the Forum search field and pull them up!

Views: 93

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bellalove is so good at what she does.She word's everything just right she has a gift for it.
Omg yes I was going to start this discussion to say thanks but hey u did it for me she is amaZing I literally cNt stop Reading them she's amazing everything about the story is exactly how it's supposed to be written I wish shed take it to a publisher and it be released as an unofficial book bit hey I'd buy it and I know fir a fact stephenie would love it we love you bellalove your amazing truelly gifted and such an amazing g artist :) thankyou again cnt say it enough!!!! Xxxxo
I just now found this!!! AW, thanks so much! I am so flattered!!!!!!I have so much fun writing this story and it means the world to me that everyone likes it so much! Thanks to everyone for all the gifts and lovely comments!!!! I love you guys<3

Thanks Twilighter!!!!! This was really sweet!!!!!!
You are awesome at what you have done:) and I am happy to have made a new friend! Keep it up girly!

Bellalove said:
I just now found this!!! AW, thanks so much! I am so flattered!!!!!!I have so much fun writing this story and it means the world to me that everyone likes it so much! Thanks to everyone for all the gifts and lovely comments!!!! I love you guys<3 Thanks Twilighter!!!!! This was really sweet!!!!!!
Yessss ii couldnt aqree moree . Her work iss fantastic . uu Beat Me Too iit . i was qonna makee aa forum about her work too . Lol . Great Job Bella Love HUn && Keep uup The Good Work !
Where can i find all the 10 parts? i've only read the first part so far!! i have to say its good!!
Iv read every single one and your true it is absaloutle amazing and stephenie would be proud x

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...