I hope you all enjoy and I look forward to everyone's comments!! The other parts are posted under: First Light-Renesmee and Jacob's Story- Part 1, 2, 3.....18.

I grasped my father’s cold steely hand tightly as the lofty music of the Vide Cor Muem filled the air. I felt this union was as unique as the music I had chosen as my wedding march the night before. I had spent hours on online music warehouses researching the perfect song and I stumbled across this one.
The piece was taken from an aria from the Vita Nuova which roughly translated meant ‘the new life.” I found it extremely fitting and my father had graciously found a soft and angelic version of it to play at this most special of moments.
I looked down the rocky makeshift aisle we were about to walk down. The sand had been littered with ivory rose petals that led to the spectacular, white rose and orchid adorned gazebo. Our closest friends and family sat in the white chiavari chairs and turned expectantly in our direction as they rose from their seats.
“You look beautiful,” my father whispered. I looked up to him and my calm reserve wavered a tiny bit when I took in his expression. His face was slightly crumpled into what I imagined would be tears of happiness and joy, and I felt the familiar tingle behind my eyes as the tears began to form.
“Don’t make me cry,” I teased trying to lighten the mood, “Aunt Alice will kill me if I ruin my make-up.” His mouth turned up at the corners and stretched into the most awe-inspiring smile as he adjusted the small bouquet of flowers behind my ear.
“No, we wouldn’t want that to happen, would we?” he said matching my mocking tone.
Earlier, I had been forced to sit through the entire day while Alice had been working on making me beautiful. The bridal tent had been teeming with people who specialized in nearly everything from flowers, lighting and food, to facials, manicures, and pedicures, desperately seeking her final approval on everything. While she worked I was worked on. I had been wrapped, washed, buffed, filed, and painted within an inch of my life before she gave them the okay to stop. It was a very boring and long procedure, however, I had to admit, that the end result was rather impressive.
I hardly recognized myself as I looked into the mirror after I had been carefully put into my wedding dress. I had won the argument of having my hair down and free rather than twisted into some overdone braided fiasco, but it had been curled into slightly tighter waves and hung to the middle of my back. The sides were slightly pulled back away from my face and pinned behind my ear with small and exquisite arrangements of orchids that were strewn together by the same small, dainty pearls that matched the inset on my wedding dress.
My make-up had been professionally done which looked much better than my day to day mascara and lip gloss I normally wore. The palette was very natural , but they had played up my dark eyes with shimmery coppers and golds to match the color of the water on the setting sun, and had just finished giving my lips had a glossy apricot hue when my father had come to get me to take our places before the ceremony. We timed the entrance of my vampire family perfectly as the sun, which had managed to peek out from behind the constant cloud cover, set behind the looming cliffs on the other side of the bay. My father and I walked slowly while the photographers feverishly took our picture, to stand in this very spot, waiting to be cued by the music.
My father’s voice brought me back to the moment as he took my hand and looped it through his arm and took the first step towards the gazebo. My heart swelled with the melody of the music as I took in Jacob standing at the end of aisle waiting for me.
He wore the tuxedo that Alice had ordered for him, minus the tie and the shoes, but he still looked glorious. The suit fit him as if it was hand tailored for his massive frame, and the stark white of the dress shirt was stunning against his deep russet skin. His whole face was glowing as he met my gaze and took a deep visible breath before a wide and sublime smile broke across his perfect face. I imagined the sheer joy and pride of his expression was matched by my own as we made it to the end of aisle and my father gave me away.
Sam Uley was the presiding tribal chief and performed the ceremony in a similar fashion as Jacob had done on the beach just days earlier. Jacob wanted to have a traditional Quilute ceremony and my family was happy to be able to return the favor, no matter how small, to Jacob and his pack. His mother and father had been married in the very same spot years ago and I loved the idea of incorporating the tradition into our ceremony.
The ceremony was similar to a traditional western ceremony, but instead of rings we had the delicate, ornamental bracelets which were tied around our wrists for us this time. Jacob and I insisted on the same vows we had originally said to each other the first time, and again I wore tears on my cheeks when he said his part.
“Renesmee Cullen, the love of my life. I have loved you since the very day you were born. And I promise to love, honor, and protect you from this day forward, and until the very last day of forever.”
When it was time for us to kiss Jacob first grabbed the top of my hand kissing it sweetly and then pressed his full lips lightly against mine for a long moment. Cheers broke out amongst the guests as we were officially announced as Mr. and Mrs. Black and we made our way to the silk tents that had been set up further down the beach for the reception.
All the typical traditions were kept; we cut cake, threw the bouquet and garter, and danced our very first dance as husband and wife. The evening was perfect and neither of us could have asked for anything more at that moment. Jacob and I had managed to dance ourselves into a corner and we were stealing kisses away from the flashbulb cameras and the rest of the guests when my father suddenly appeared beside us tapping Jacob lightly on the shoulder. He held a microphone in his left hand, so naturally I winced knowing nothing short of complete humiliation could come from this. He grabbed my hand and led me out to the middle of the dance floor with Jacob in tow.
“I’d like to start by thanking everyone for coming,” he began through the short burst of feedback in the microphone, “We are so very blessed to have such wonderful people to call our family now, and Bella and I couldn’t be happier for Renesmee and Jake” He reached his arm out towards my mother beckoning her to join us.
She sauntered out onto the dance floor in a lovely fitted blue dress, her dark hair curled into soft waves nearly to her waist and she pulled her lips back in a irresistible smile showing off her perfect teeth, as she took my father’s hand and faced the two of us. My father wrapped his arm around her waist and gave her an affectionate squeeze. She reached across his chest and took the microphone from his hand and put it awkwardly to her mouth. I was stunned. My mother was never one for public speaking or being the center of attention.
“We are so happy for you both and wish you the very best,” she said. The nerves made her heavenly voice tremble just slightly but she kept going despite her obvious discomfort. “We know that you two didn’t have the chance to have a real honeymoon, and we didn’t have time to put one together in such a short time, but we hope this will suffice.”
She reached her arm forward and opened her had, revealing a small, solid gold plated oval that had one solitary key dangling from it. I looked at her curiously, but held my hand out so she could drop it into the palm of my hand.
“We think you will really like it. It is from all of us here- both families, and your brother’s Jacob” she said quietly. “We all took turns working day and night to build it in time.”
I stared up at Jacob in disbelief and he wore the same stunned expression. I felt a new wave of tears well up behind my eyes and spill over as I flung myself at my parents wrapping my arms around them in a three way hug.
“Thank you! Thank you!” I exclaimed as I felt Jacob’s long arm span surround us all, enclosing us in a ring of sweltering heat. My father kissed the top of my head and my mother put her hands on either side of my face kissing my cheeks, then they both broke away from us and gently nudged us towards the door.
“Well, go on now and see you new house,” my father insisted, “It is about a mile up the trail just slightly off the reservation. You can’t miss it!” A proud smile stretched across his face as he watched us say our quick goodbyes and leave our guests behind in the tent.
Once we were outside Jacob scooped me in up in his arms and turning on his heels we raced up the trail to our new home…..

Views: 405

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

awwww Bella! This was so beautiful! I was sooo there with Renesmee during her wedding ceremony. You are a great writer & I hope that you continue to write more chapters!
this is a great book. if u can plz write more i want to kno wat happens next PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ
Thank-you very much that was utterly great ill get my friends to check it out u are tallented honey!
this is such great story i love it!!!!! thank you so much...
I fear that I will have to wait for the next one..... But again I loved it.... :D
Bellalove.. i am addicted to your story.. its so cool to know that life goes on for the characters after Breaking Dawn..
I have already shared the link to this websites with other friends and they think your writing is amazing also.. seriously..
we can't get enough.. i check everyday to see if you have posted the next part :)
Keep up the awesome work.. you are a very talented person :)
BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!
I love it!!! Where's number 19?? Lol
I agree!! Lookin' forward to 19!

JessieMuff(Team Kellan)I'maGirl said:
I love it!!! Where's number 19?? Lol
when is 19 im soo excited
ahhhhh u make me addicted cnt wait for the next part :D xxx
This has certainly quenched my thirst. I dreaded reading the end of Breaking Dawn, knowing that I had nothing to read next that is connected to these characters. But, you have written a wonderful story that many Team Jacob fans would love. I'm no expert, but to me I think you did an amazing and captivating journey into the future that Stephanie Meyer would be proud of. Congratulations and I look forward to reading more :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...