To Start Off:

My 2 Fave's are-

a) When Billy gives Bella the 'Sex Talk' in Eclipse I giggled like mad 'cuz I had this thought in my head that Edward MAY just be listening in LOLOL .

and

b) When Bella has just been turned into a Vamp and has her 'first' convo with Jacob she says something along the lines of:

"Now I know what all the fuss is about, Jeez you stink Jacob!" LMAO-I absolutely cracked up! :D

so come on guy's which part had you splitting at the seams?

xx((TWILOVE))xx

Tags: bit, breaking, dawn, eclipse, funniest, moon, new, of, part, quote, More…saga, the, twilight

Views: 40

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know this is really imatture but yeah - it was at the bit in Eclipse when he's bought the bed for Bella and he says something like "Well this would be uncomfortable to do on the couch."
It really did make me laugh! :D xx
i love the part in B.D when bella finds out jacob imprinted on reneesme and bella says..."u named my daughter after the lock ness monster!
mine is on eclipse when edward and bella are in edward's room in a bed and bella is triying to take her clothes off and edward is like "bella would you please stop trying to take your clothes off" i was laughing a lot
Mine is in Eclipse before Edward proposes on his bed where Bella's like:
"So you won't sleep with me until we're married?"
And Edward's like:
"Technically, I can't ever sleep with you."
Lol call me immature but I was cracking up. I think that we all agree that Eclipse and Breaking Dawn are the funniest books.
lol, yea it WAS Charlie...i didn't realize it til u mentioned it. I did a double take, lol...

IjMaL aZiM said:
it was actually Charlie who gave the sex talk..

" S'not so hard to erase a blonde's memory. Just blow in her ear." - Jacob to Rosalie, BD
I love it when emmet tells his sex jokes in breaking dawn.

Also after edward takes bella to the meadow and hes about to run for the first time.
.Bella,"I'm not as light as your heaviest backpack.
"Edward,"Ha!."
I still think in Twilight, when Bella asks Edward how old he is, he says "17," she asks "How long have you been 17?" and he says "awhile" is absolutely classic.
My favorite part was in breaking dawn Jacob throws the "dog bowl" that rosalie made him at rosalie and she says YOU.GOT.FOOD.IN.MY.HAIR. i laughed so much it was so funny
Mine is in B.D when jacob makes all the blonde jokes and when jake throws the bowl at rose and shes like
" You. Got. Food. In. My. Hair." Rofl i crackin up soooo bad
i love that bit!!

Alice Marie Cullen<3* said:
i love the part in B.D when bella finds out jacob imprinted on reneesme and bella says..."u named my daughter after the lock ness monster!
Eclipse Chapter 3,
Edward says to Bella "I wasnt about to send you off alone. With your luck not even the black box would survive"
also, from same page Edward says about jumping out of the plane then running back to the crash site & stumbling around & being the luckiest survivors in history...
Also love the quote in Breaking Dawn when Bella yells at Jacob about his nickname for Reneesme
Have many many more, but they stand out.
i would agree wit jacob and Rosalie goin at it it's pretty hilarious!! and when Edward said the line about never technicaly being able to ever sleep with Bella! Funny Stuff LOL!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...