I love reading different fanfictions and i was wondering if anyone could recommend any good ones?
please :D x x x

Views: 7

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Have you read first light by bellalove, it is amazeing!!! What are some of your fav?
no i will check that one out thank you :)
master of the universe it is kinda rude and wierd but i like it! also edward wallbanger i didnt like it a first but then after a while its cute :) they are both on fafiction.net but on twifans i love my best friends kid!
You could maybe check my story out to My guardian angel thank you :D
Thanks for the suggestions, will deff check them out
Yeh you should definatly check out First light by bellalove it is amazing i couldnt stop reading it! My Guardian Angel which you have wrote is aswome as well. You should check out mine to it called Renesme story and there are 3 parts so far :P
You should read First Light by Bellalove in the Forum. It is truly amazing! It reads exactly like the 5th book of the Twi-saga. She is eye level with Stephanie Meyer and a remarkable writer herself. Dangerous is alright too but First Light is the best of all them hands down.
You should definitely read My best friends kid by whos afraid of the big bad wolf!!!!!! It is amzing and you wont be able to stop laughing for a week.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...