Flashback: edwards preparing to take her on a whole day date, and propose to her...
Tay's POV
I was packing for my date, when i remembered my daughter lizzie.. I guess i can ask olivia to watch her.. "hey liv i need some help, can u come here?" it looks like i interrupted a conversation between her and edward... "sure!" she replied. "im not sure which bikini i should wear!!!" "where the one thats like blue and yellow with white polka dots, without the straps" "oh okay! Thats my fav one, and shoul i tale the outfit tht i got at the mall today?" "yes you should!" "okay, and can you watch lizzie for me??" "of course i can!" "okay thanks for everything." "no problem," liv replied. Everyone wentbto sleep... *next day* "mommy can i go to mini golfing with seth today??" lizzie asked me. "thats up to olivia because shell be watching you." "sure we can double date!" liv exclaimed. "time to go, babe" edward said. "okay, bye lizzie i love you!" "love you you mommy and daddy!" 

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lol yesssss... Howd u know??!! Hahaha :D
Love it!!
I love it!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...