My friends kenna kinnan and i are gonna be Bella(me) Alice(kenna) and Rosalie(kinnan) for halloween. But im stumped o what to do for Bella. Any ideas?

Views: 23

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Or you could be Bellas vampire version and get red contacts, white makeup, a pretty dress or whatever you want to wear. Also wear your down cuz she hardly ever wheres it down!!! You should be good to go!!!
Yeah ive got the paleness and brown eyes down. But yeah vampire bella would be a cool idea. Ive always wanted red contacts lol! But idk if ppl would reconize me so yeah idk yet
You could wear a blue ruffled dress and a fake black leg cast to be the prom going Bella. I think people will guess who your are better with that outfit. If you just wore jeans and a zip up jakcet people would probably just think you're a bored teen who was to lazy to dress up but still wanted free candy lol But I also like the vampire Bella idea, since your two friends are going as Alice and Roselie, you all three would fit in together and look like a group :) Anyway you choose to go, I bet you can't wait for Halloween! And shortly after we all get to see Breaking Dawn Part 1! It's a good few months, slow, but still good monthes haha Hope I helped :D 
Yeah! I think im gonna go with the Bella vampire idea. I just dont know where to get the contacts

Twilight Addict! said:
You could wear a blue ruffled dress and a fake black leg cast to be the prom going Bella. I think people will guess who your are better with that outfit. If you just wore jeans and a zip up jakcet people would probably just think you're a bored teen who was to lazy to dress up but still wanted free candy lol But I also like the vampire Bella idea, since your two friends are going as Alice and Roselie, you all three would fit in together and look like a group :) Anyway you choose to go, I bet you can't wait for Halloween! And shortly after we all get to see Breaking Dawn Part 1! It's a good few months, slow, but still good monthes haha Hope I helped :D 
Bella vampire definitely, where your hair all messy the way Kristen does, if you need to be paler, then use some of this chalky makeup they sell, for the purple bruise shadows, apply a little bit of very light lilac eye shadow on your eyes... 
Oh btw, you can find the contacts in any place where they sell glasses for people who can't see well... Just ask for ones that change the color of your eyes...
Yeah thx for the make up advice. And idk how much the contacts would cost though and my friend emma was supposed to be Esme and go but we got into a fight a kenna doesnt wanna pick sides so idk if were going

Ronnie Martinez "twihard4ever" said:
Bella vampire definitely, where your hair all messy the way Kristen does, if you need to be paler, then use some of this chalky makeup they sell, for the purple bruise shadows, apply a little bit of very light lilac eye shadow on your eyes...  Oh btw, you can find the contacts in any place where they sell glasses for people who can't see well... Just ask for ones that change the color of your eyes...
Awesome I am rosalie for Halloween and I think u should be vampire bElla or prom bella
Yeah i want to b vampire Bella lol

Olivia Cullen said:
Awesome I am rosalie for Halloween and I think u should be vampire bElla or prom bella
My BFF and I were gonna be quileute werewolves together. Like sew fuzzy tails on our jeans and buy the temporary quileute tattoo. And wear fuzzy ear headbands. And wear our Jacob shirts. But we might be bikers instead. Like the tough motorcycle ones.
 And I have no idea. I agree with Ronnie.
Lol!!

Mrs. Hanna Black said:
My BFF and I were gonna be quileute werewolves together. Like sew fuzzy tails on our jeans and buy the temporary quileute tattoo. And wear fuzzy ear headbands. And wear our Jacob shirts. But we might be bikers instead. Like the tough motorcycle ones.  And I have no idea. I agree with Ronnie.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...