Has anyone given the names of the characters to their babies or pets?

I have! My cat's named after Edward! I also have a friend that named her dog Bella! Just curious.

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My husband are trying to have a baby, fingers crossed, and if it's a girl her name will be Scarlet Isabella, between 2 of my favorite characters!
Me too!! I have a black cat named Bella!!!
Yes, we named our new puppy Jasper. Our 9 year old dog passed away in the spring and our family was devestated. My husband found a farm that had our dog's brother so all the puppies were our dog's nieces and nephews. It was too good to pass up. The main reason I chose the name Jasper is that I knew, like Jasper, he would have the ability to make us all feel better. Also, instead of being yellow like most yellow labs, he is bright white. And he HATES the sun. How weird is that? When he take him for walks, he runs from shade to shade, then tries to sit and stay when he's found a good shady spot.
That is sooo cute! Sorry about your dog, I know how it feels to lose a great pet. I hope your Jasper does make you all feel better! :)

Jasper Fan said:
Yes, we named our new puppy Jasper. Our 9 year old dog passed away in the spring and our family was devestated. My husband found a farm that had our dog's brother so all the puppies were our dog's nieces and nephews. It was too good to pass up. The main reason I chose the name Jasper is that I knew, like Jasper, he would have the ability to make us all feel better. Also, instead of being yellow like most yellow labs, he is bright white. And he HATES the sun. How weird is that? When he take him for walks, he runs from shade to shade, then tries to sit and stay when he's found a good shady spot.
I had A Gecko Named Emmett But He Just Died :(

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...