has anyone seen the red riding hood preveiw they say it looks like twilight

i have seen it and it looks gd i wanna c it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM8V3cHdSC4      tell me what u think

Views: 14

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It does look freakishly like Twilight, if I didn't know that It was Red Riding Hood I would have thought it was a parody..
Hmm... I now I wanna see it :D
thought it looks great...I love Gary Oldman so cannot wait to see this....suppose it looks a bit like Twilight because its filmed in a woody area and its directed by Catherine Hardwicke!!
I kno I wanna c it too
Yes it does look like twilight ! i would say that even the acting is a little like twilight . i would see though just to see it .
I saw the trailer yesterday before the HP. Yes it did reminded me about Twilight. The atmosphere of the movie felt similiar and got me interested. I don't know the story anymore than what I saw in the trailer but I really want to see this movie! :)
It reminded me of Twilight- and it looked really great and billy burke is in it-i plan to see it
Your not the only one lol

me too

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...