Have you been to Forks?? Well if you have I would love it if you could take some time to answer some questions for me to help me with my tourism invesitgation. Thank you!=]
1. What was Forks like?
2. Did you buy any memorbilla while you were there?'
3. Did you eat the mushroom raviloli at Bella Italia or the 'Bella Burger' at Sully's Burgers?
4. Where you there for Stephanie Meyer Day? If Yes what was it like?
Thank you for taking the time to answer these questions! =]
Hey! I went to Forks, Washington for my 16th Birthday last August. It was SO awsome! If you want to see some pictures of my trip, check out my page :)
1) Forks was beautiful! They have it all set up for fans. They have self-guided and guided tours of places mentioned in the books and so much more, like the Dazzled by Twilight store, La Push, etc.
2) I bought so much memorbilla in Forks. It was by birthday and I pretty much spent all my bday money there. They had a huge amount of stuff at the Dazzled by Twilight store, different gift stores, La Push Beach shops and the Forks Chamber of Commerence.
3) I ate both! Bella Italia is in Port Angeles, about an hour from Forks, but it's worth it to go. I ate there and had the mushroom raviloli. It was not only a truely great tasteing dish but it felt so awsome to eat what Bella ate on her first date, haha. I only regret that I didn't order a coke like Bella did in the book. I still kick myself for that. I also ate the Bella Burger, it was great too!
4) No I missed Stephanie Meyer Day by like a month, but I've heard it's really great and would love to go myslef. Just remember to plan way ahead because it gets really crowded. I've heard hotel rooms go fast.
I love talking about my trip so it wasn't a problem at all, haha, if you wanna know anything else (anything at all) I'd love to tell you everything! Like I said it was the best trip of my life and I love sharing all the wonderful things that I did. Check out my page for pictures and message anymore questions! Thanks for the questions! Happy Reading!