Hi guys!

I hope you are all well. My name is Emily and I am a student currently doing some research on online communities and tourism.

I love Twilight and would love to go to Forks, and would like to know if any of you have been, what it's like, how you shared your experience and such. 

Also, I would like to know why you would like to go if you haven't been.

If any of you would be kind enough to participate in a short (30 min) instant messaging interview (it will be very informal) I would really appreciate it. Any help is appreciated!

Thanks guys :) 

Views: 19

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No I do not live there or have I ever been but i really want to go like really badly!!!!!
Hi Emily I'm lizzie no I don't live there or visited but I would love to! I mean I love twilight and everything and I would like to see where it all started. I would love to like land in arizona and drive to forks and just absorb it all in.

Hi guys, thank you for the quick responses! 

If you are available some time next week I would love to speak to you. I'm in the UK, so times are different, but just let me know when is best for you! 

I do!!!!!!!!!
IM GOING IN JULY! bc my friend lived in Washington so I'm going to visit her and her family and she said shed take me to Forks!!!

Hi Isabella, are you available on Tuesday evening for a chat at all? 

Isabella P. said:

IM GOING IN JULY! bc my friend lived in Washington so I'm going to visit her and her family and she said shed take me to Forks!!!
Ik Isabella in person and I hacked into her account and put this. I'm the one actuallygoing and yes Tuesday would be good! Do u have a palringo account on your iPod? If not download it and join the group roam and chat so we can talk on there!! 

Emily Black said:

Isabella P. said:

Hi,

I don't have an account on Palringo. Would you be able to chat on here at all? 

Rachel Cullen said:

Ik Isabella in person and I hacked into her account and put this. I'm the one actuallygoing and yes Tuesday would be good! Do u have a palringo account on your iPod? If not download it and join the group roam and chat so we can talk on there!! 

Emily Black said:

Isabella P. said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...