Have you found yourself constantly thinking about Edward Cullen?

I find myself thinking about Edward alot, i mean ALOT!!!, Is it Crazy? How can this one character make your life feel so boring and normal, making you wish that you lived in this fantasy world where you are the object of his love and obsession. He is in every single fantasy of mine, lol.
How about yours???

Views: 9

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I can totally identify myself, Edward Cullen really takes up my mind, ALOT :) and every time someone talks about something I just, in some starnge way, associate it straight to Edward or Twilight :)
Yup, it happens to me, and I hate it! It's like everything reminds me of him. I can't even look at other guys without thinking - "hey, that guy has the same hair" or "Oh no, he's not cute - he looks nothing like Edward". Lmao. And knowing that it's only a story, that he's not real it's just torture to admit. Lol -how sad!
I totally agree with that too, the knowing that it's just fiction. It's very frustratingly SAD!!! :(

Lulu said:
Yup, it happens to me, and I hate it! It's like everything reminds me of him. I can't even look at other guys without thinking - "hey, that guy has the same hair" or "Oh no, he's not cute - he looks nothing like Edward". Lmao. And knowing that it's only a story, that he's not real it's just torture to admit. Lol -how sad!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...