Hey there,

I'd like to take a moment to intro myself. because i'll probably be a lurker not a poster. I'm new to twifans, relatively new to the Twi Fandom, watched the movie first then read all the books (amazing!). I've since read The Host (different but interesting) , watched the movie (more times than i can count), bought the DVD, the 2 Disk set and now am a proud owner of Blu Ray disk. I've also have the Crest on my keyring. I've also suffered through the VMA's to watch the extended trailer (seriously i'm out of mtv's demographic)

A few of you might know me on twitter (foufymaus) *waves* PFach has also answered a tweet i sent on twitter (omg fan girl moment there).

I've also had a twi-fic rolling around my head for the past week or so, I'm looking for a beta reader if any one is interested.

So basically Hello everyone, new fan on board.
mausie

Views: 10

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Mausie.

I am a new fan too :) I love PFach's tweets. Billy's are great too.

Lara
Billy's tweets are great, I love David's slade's occasional photo tweets too. It's nice to meet ya :D

Larah7 said:
Hi Mausie.

I am a new fan too :) I love PFach's tweets. Billy's are great too.

Lara
thanks

Alice's Barbie Doll said:
hey welcome to Twifans:)
heyy add me as a friend im prettyt new too, nd i dnt know how to lolz x
Hi!!! i'm kind of new too!! i really hope you enjoy this as much as i do :) i'm a huge fan of the books (read them couple years ago) and also the movies and the actors on it
I'm Chilean so my english kind of sucks sometimes hehehehehe.

nice to meet u :)
Hi!
*waves*
Nice meeting all of ya. :D I found a beta *yea*

Javiera Corsini said:
Hi!!! i'm kind of new too!! i really hope you enjoy this as much as i do :) i'm a huge fan of the books (read them couple years ago) and also the movies and the actors on it
I'm Chilean so my english kind of sucks sometimes hehehehehe.

nice to meet u :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...