This was a test I went between each fandom and said mean things to see how they would react and twilight fans by far are the most repulsive. Your "family" is a "family" of "people" that do not respect the opinions of others. Some of you show this, but two others were able to show that they are human beings with compassion and love. And here's the list of the most accepting fandoms

1. One Direction fans by FAR

2. Harry Potter fans

3. Beliebers

4. Percy Jackson fans

5. Gleeks

6. Twilight fans

Views: 23

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Whoa whoa whoa did u just call some of us a b****? (me?) 
Not exactly but if ya say so then yes

Lizzie Cullen Clearwater said:

Would you consider me a b****hen? IF so it isn't the first time but that was extremely disrespectful regardless, even if it was a test.  

I will say this right now. U were one of those two people I mentioned that wasn't doing that

Sarah Elizabeth said:

Would you consider me a b****hen? IF so it isn't the first time but that was extremely disrespectful regardless, even if it was a test.  

I rlly don't know what's going on but I'm a 1D, Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, and Twilight fan so.. But I'm just staying out of this
This is all Bull s***. I dont really care if you call us all b****** its fine becuase we are the bigger person. I love Percy Jackson and Harry Potter and thats fine if they respect you but if you dis Twilight you dis everyone who loves it which is about half the world so i would watch what you post on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well considering how you were on a twilight fansite and were trashing twilight I kinda think we had a right to be upset. You said alot of terrible things

NobodyLovesYou said:
Not exactly but if ya say so then yes

Lizzie Cullen Clearwater said:
Who were the 2 ppl? 
Sarah was one Of them

Team Edward scince 1901 said:
Who were the 2 ppl? 
I think Mary rose was the other seriously those girls are soo nice!

Ronnie Martinez "twihard4ever" said:
Sarah was one Of them

Who were the 2 ppl? 
Oh why thank-you Kelly! Your kind yourself, love. c:

Sarah was one Of them

Who were the 2 ppl? 
Mary rose was the other person. Some of u I got no reactions so u got no results others were acting like I stated above.

Mary_rose_Denali said:
Oh why thank-you Kelly! Your kind yourself, love. c:

Sarah was one Of them

Who were the 2 ppl? 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...