This was a test I went between each fandom and said mean things to see how they would react and twilight fans by far are the most repulsive. Your "family" is a "family" of "people" that do not respect the opinions of others. Some of you show this, but two others were able to show that they are human beings with compassion and love. And here's the list of the most accepting fandoms

1. One Direction fans by FAR

2. Harry Potter fans

3. Beliebers

4. Percy Jackson fans

5. Gleeks

6. Twilight fans

Views: 24

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yea u r nice!!!! 

Mary_rose_Denali said:
Oh why thank-you Kelly! Your kind yourself, love. c:

Team Edward scince 1901 said:
I think Mary rose was the other seriously those girls are soo nice!

Ronnie Martinez "twihard4ever" said:
Sarah was one Of them

Who were the 2 ppl? 
OMG IT'S YOU HANNA-I LOVE YOU AND I FORGIVE YOU FOR SAYING ALL OF THAT

NobodyLovesYou said:
What do you guys not understand I am a twilight fan like I said before this was a TEST. I didn't mean anything I said on here. I love all the fandoms on the list but I just wanted to see how they reacted and who were the nicest. P.S. I never said on this discussion that you were b words. So stop accusing me for something I didn't do on this discussion. Also for the comments on other discussions I was manipulating your minds to see your reactions to certain things I never meant anything against or about you. 

Rachel Cullen said:
Well considering how you were on a twilight fansite and were trashing twilight I kinda think we had a right to be upset. You said alot of terrible things

NobodyLovesYou said:
Not exactly but if ya say so then yes

Lizzie Cullen Clearwater said:
Whoa whoa whoa did u just call some of us a b****? (me?) 
Yeah it's me  I want to be a psychiatrist when I grow up and I wanted to do this test on mind manipulation and how people react when someone pokes and prods at your emotions. I'm sorry if you hate me now

Mrs. Nicole Cullen said:

NobodyLovesYou said:
What do you guys not understand I am a twilight fan like I said before this was a TEST. I didn't mean anything I said on here. I love all the fandoms on the list but I just wanted to see how they reacted and who were the nicest. P.S. I never said on this discussion that you were b words. So stop accusing me for something I didn't do on this discussion. Also for the comments on other discussions I was manipulating your minds to see your reactions to certain things I never meant anything against or about you. 

Rachel Cullen said:
Well considering how you were on a twilight fansite and were trashing twilight I kinda think we had a right to be upset. You said alot of terrible things

NobodyLovesYou said:

I don't hate u I found it funny xD lol I rlly don't care what ppl say about me so it never bothered me

NobodyLovesYou said:
Yeah it's me  I want to be a psychiatrist when I grow up and I wanted to do this test on mind manipulation and how people react when someone pokes and prods at your emotions. I'm sorry if you hate me now

Mrs. Nicole Cullen said:

NobodyLovesYou said:

Rachel Cullen said:

NobodyLovesYou said:

Hanna I don't hate you at all. I still love ya 

NobodyLovesYou said:

Mrs. Nicole Cullen said:

NobodyLovesYou said:

Rachel Cullen said:

NobodyLovesYou said:

Aweh, thank-you Ronnie, Darl!c:

Yea u r nice!!!! 

Mary_rose_Denali said:

Sarah was one Of them

Who were the 2 ppl? 
Thanks babyqurl

Sawyeh_K(call me mich) said:

wait wait wait wait hold da phone!!! i tried t stay out of it b4 u dissed lizzie okay but then u forced me into it because lizzie is like my big sister and if u insult her u insult me so let me tell u something I AM A DIRECTIONER A GLEEK AND A PERCY JACKSON FAN ND IM NICE WHENEVER POSSIBLE BUT IF SOMEONE WANTS TO DEAL WITH TWIFANS LIKE ME THEY HAVE TO RESPECT US B4 WE RESPECT THEM CUZ GOD KNOWS WE AINT GONNA BEND OVER BACKWARDS 4 ANYONE WHEN THEY FIRST GET HERE BECAUSE WE ARE SLAVES TO NO ONE AND WE DONT TAKE HATER S*** EVERYDAY FROM OUR "FRIENDS" AND STRANGERS THT HATE TWILIGHT TO KISS SOME STUPID B****'S FEET BECAUSE THEY SAY WE NEED TO claro? claro. (im willing to offer a truce but if ur gonna diss us more ur only digging ur grave with ur own mouth)

Omg Hanna! Idk it was u ! I nt hate u. Lol. I was pissed but now I know ur good

NobodyLovesYou said:

Mrs. Nicole Cullen said:

NobodyLovesYou said:

Rachel Cullen said:

NobodyLovesYou said:

Yw:3

Mary_rose_Denali said:
Aweh, thank-you Ronnie, Darl!c:

Yea u r nice!!!! 

Mary_rose_Denali said:

Sarah was one Of them

Who were the 2 ppl? 
Oh ik and I'm sorry. It's just alot of ppl come on here and do that stuff

NobodyLovesYou said:

Rachel Cullen said:

NobodyLovesYou said:

That was also part of the test Mich. It was one last prod at you. I know y'all have emotions and stuff and you're good people. 

hanna this was kinda shocking cuz u know how i am very protective and im can be very defensive when it comes to twilight nd my friends so i dont really get why u needed to do this since u know im gonna throw curse words nd a gigantic hissy fit based on other girls ACTUALLY dissing us all like tht twihard101 b**** calling ur stories gay remember u got mad too so idk why u think we r so repulsive nd im not judging or trying t be mean or anything but we ARE a Family and we ARE people not what you think us to be as some type of monsters nd u know tht im really sensitive to situations lik tht nd we all still luv u nd i think it was very clever yet odd of u so kudos but i need and explanation

HANNA! lmfao I'm pretty sure you fooled everyone on here! Lol I don't hate you it very funny actually :p

Mrs. Cameron Mitchell said:
That was also part of the test Mich. It was one last prod at you. I know y'all have emotions and stuff and you're good people. 

hanna this was kinda shocking cuz u know how i am very protective and im can be very defensive when it comes to twilight nd my friends so i dont really get why u needed to do this since u know im gonna throw curse words nd a gigantic hissy fit based on other girls ACTUALLY dissing us all like tht twihard101 b**** calling ur stories gay remember u got mad too so idk why u think we r so repulsive nd im not judging or trying t be mean or anything but we ARE a Family and we ARE people not what you think us to be as some type of monsters nd u know tht im really sensitive to situations lik tht nd we all still luv u nd i think it was very clever yet odd of u so kudos but i need and explanation

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...