IF YOU  CAN HELP ME PLEASE DO! I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO ALL I DO IS THINK, BREATH, SMELL, SEE, AND HEAR ROBERT PATTINSON. I DONT KNOW PUT HE IS ALL WAS IN MY MIND I CANT STOP. WHEN IM SLEEPING HE IS WHAT I DREAM ABOUT WHEN AM AT SCHOOL I CANT FOCUS CAUSE HE ON MY MIND I CAN JUST HIM IN EVERY THING THAT I SEE AND MAYBE I AM CRAZY PUT I DONT THINK THAT ITS GOING TO GO AWAY SOON I MEAN I DONT WANT IT TO GO AWAY PUT IM LOSING ALL MY FRIENDS SCHOOL IS OK I GUESS PUT I CAN DO BETTER I JUST NEED HELP WHAT DOYOU GUYS DO TO STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM THANKS FOR READING THIS

Views: 14

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Perhaps you could write and tell him about your feelings and thus off your chest a little. Each day you could try to see less things related to him and with time will count down the intensity of your feelings. That is my humble advice. Take Care & Kisses!!!
I'm relieved I'm not the only one with this problem (I am totally serious!) I was surfing the net for Rob related sites, and twice, I crashed my computer with viruses linked to him! I was off the clock at work when I did this. I felt like an idiot the first time, but when I did it a second time, I felt like a totally moronic loser! I've spent hundreds of dollars on Ebay on Rob/Edward related items. I think @Edward & Bella Love gave great advice. His fan mailing addresses are:
[UK Address]
Robert Pattinson
c/o Curtis Brown Group Ltd.
Haymarket House
5th Floor, 28-29
Haymarket
London, SW1Y 4SP
England

[US Address]
Robert Pattinson
c/o Endeavor Agency
Stephanie Ritz
9601 Wilshire Blvd. Floor 3
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
USA

Also, I forced myself to read non-related Rob and/or Twilight books and magazines, along with watching unrelated movies and tv shows. If you have any hobbies such as drawing, writing, etc, I would focus on them as well. My heart truly goes out to you. Good luck!
thanks

Edward & Bella Love said:
Perhaps you could write and tell him about your feelings and thus off your chest a little. Each day you could try to see less things related to him and with time will count down the intensity of your feelings. That is my humble advice. Take Care & Kisses!!!
ohh my god tanks so much for the advice and your storie

Nene Pattinson said:
I'm relieved I'm not the only one with this problem (I am totally serious!) I was surfing the net for Rob related sites, and twice, I crashed my computer with viruses linked to him! I was off the clock at work when I did this. I felt like an idiot the first time, but when I did it a second time, I felt like a totally moronic loser! I've spent hundreds of dollars on Ebay on Rob/Edward related items. I think @Edward & Bella Love gave great advice. His fan mailing addresses are:
[UK Address]
Robert Pattinson
c/o Curtis Brown Group Ltd.
Haymarket House
5th Floor, 28-29
Haymarket
London, SW1Y 4SP
England

[US Address]
Robert Pattinson
c/o Endeavor Agency
Stephanie Ritz
9601 Wilshire Blvd. Floor 3
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
USA

Also, I forced myself to read non-related Rob and/or Twilight books and magazines, along with watching unrelated movies and tv shows. If you have any hobbies such as drawing, writing, etc, I would focus on them as well. My heart truly goes out to you. Good luck!
you're welcome!!

alli herrera said:
thanks

Edward & Bella Love said:
Keep a diary where you can write your feelings or thoughts. And is also a good way to send him fan mail which Nene Pattinson mentioned before.

I must admit that I really dazzle by Peter Facinelli, and I sent fan mail to him in summer, asking for an autograph, but I have not yet received a response. I hope very much that the letter would be waiting for me sometimes. Sometimes I feel stupid when I waiting so much him as a reply to my letter.

Am I all alone?? :)

I somewhat feel the same way that you do. I am not personally at the extent that you are but I do dream about him every night whether I watch a movie of his or not. I even had to stop reading the Twilight books because I would picture him.I still can't stop myself from daydreaming about him. I have actually pictured what I would say to him if I ever got a chance to meet him. I have thought about writing a letter to him but I decided against it because there is a very slim chance that he would actually see it and it would be a lot more embarrassing for me if someone else read what I was writing to him.

And like Isabella Marie Cullen has said, she has yet to hear a response to her fan mail. I know I wouldn't be able to stop myself from waiting for the mail to come everyday and then getting more and more depressed when I don't receive a response. What I did instead was I started to keep of journal and I would write down my dreams and daydreams just to get it out of my head. I have found that it does help a little and the more I write about them the less I think about him.

I would suggest that you try that but also don't deprive yourself of the things you enjoy. If you enjoy watching his movies, watch them and then write about it after. I might get better faster if you don't cut yourself off cold turkey.

I am neither a Robsten or a Nonsten. I just want good things for Rob because he deserves it.
I know that I'm probably crazy when I miss a letter from Peter, I'm so in love with him! *sigh* He has such a sweet smile and beautiful eyes, Jennie is really lucky girl, Peter looks at her all the pictures always so great love.

I must admit that I've seen him in my dreams sometimes. I have often wondered in my mind what to say or do if I would meet him, I imagined the meeting many times in my mind. It is so realistic that I'm often quite suddenly woken up and wondered briefly where I am. *lol*

Sarah Pease said:
I somewhat feel the same way that you do. I am not personally at the extent that you are but I do dream about him every night whether I watch a movie of his or not. I even had to stop reading the Twilight books because I would picture him.I still can't stop myself from daydreaming about him. I have actually pictured what I would say to him if I ever got a chance to meet him. I have thought about writing a letter to him but I decided against it because there is a very slim chance that he would actually see it and it would be a lot more embarrassing for me if someone else read what I was writing to him.

And like Isabella Marie Cullen has said, she has yet to hear a response to her fan mail. I know I wouldn't be able to stop myself from waiting for the mail to come everyday and then getting more and more depressed when I don't receive a response. What I did instead was I started to keep of journal and I would write down my dreams and daydreams just to get it out of my head. I have found that it does help a little and the more I write about them the less I think about him.

I would suggest that you try that but also don't deprive yourself of the things you enjoy. If you enjoy watching his movies, watch them and then write about it after. I might get better faster if you don't cut yourself off cold turkey.

I am neither a Robsten or a Nonsten. I just want good things for Rob because he deserves it.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...