This is Jack, Nicoles BF. Wow this place is sweet. I was wondering since you guys have known her longer than I have, I was hoping you guys would have an Idea for what I can get her for a Christmas present??? Well bye ;)

Views: 157

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Maybe some of the twilight perfume.  It's sold online at www.twilightbeauty.com

U should give her somethin Edward- twilight like or chocolates that always works!!
You should give her chocolates and roses and then make her walk under a mistletoe with you :)
Do something Edward would do lol go find a medow!!!!  Or something haha

Awwww this is so sweet :) you guys are so sweet- oh yeah Jack said he would go on my profile sometimes!!!!!!!!!

*air jack slap for John* enjoy that Jersey jack slap. That's your advice John, run? Make it more romantic like running in the rain under a willow tree and then make out under the mistletoe. I just turned 13 and I have never been in a relationship so idk lol

Sawyeh_K(call me mich) said:

hey dude my girlfriend mich saw this nd she made me comment so all i have to say is...................RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN RUN BOY RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!

Lol dude i was just thinking the same thing but Nicole already saw this soooo....

hey dude my girlfriend mich saw this nd she made me comment so all i have to say is...................RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN RUN BOY RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!

Twi-bud?! I'm a demigod directioner!!!! And part belieber but mostly demigod directioner!!!! Up All Night fools!!!

ikr mich has this thing about me having to socialize with her twi-buds nd we dont do much for dates nd crap but on friday we are going to quiznos after school and then we r going to the mall so i can help her pick out earings to match her dress for winter ball sooooooo what bout u do u have any plans with nicole

Mrs. Nicole Cullen said:

Lol dude i was just thinking the same thing but Nicole already saw this soooo....

No u aren't. You're a directioner. You can roll with me :)

well srry but ur her twifans friends so imma call u twi-buds!! lol im such an ass

Mrs. Hanna Black said:

Twi-bud?! I'm a demigod directioner!!!! And part belieber but mostly demigod directioner!!!! Up All Night fools!!!

ikr mich has this thing about me having to socialize with her twi-buds nd we dont do much for dates nd crap but on friday we are going to quiznos after school and then we r going to the mall so i can help her pick out earings to match her dress for winter ball sooooooo what bout u do u have any plans with nicole

Mrs. Nicole Cullen said:

On Friday I'm taking her to the movies and than on Sunday I'm taking her to go shopping!!! You know how the ladies like to shop?

Mrs. Nicole Cullen said:

Is that a good thing? Lol I'm so confused. But if it's a good thing than thank you! 

UP ALL NIGHT FOR THE WIN!!!

lol hanna ur beastly U know tht right  

Mrs. Hanna Black said:

well srry but ur her twifans friends so imma call u twi-buds!! lol im such an ass

Mrs. Hanna Black said:

Mrs. Nicole Cullen said:

From a guys point of veiw- oh yeah it's good!!!!

Mrs. Hanna Black said:
Is that a good thing? Lol I'm so confused. But if it's a good thing than thank you!  UP ALL NIGHT FOR THE WIN!!!

lol hanna ur beastly U know tht right  

Mrs. Hanna Black said:

Mrs. Hanna Black said:

Mrs. Nicole Cullen said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...