This is Jack, Nicoles BF. Wow this place is sweet. I was wondering since you guys have known her longer than I have, I was hoping you guys would have an Idea for what I can get her for a Christmas present??? Well bye ;)

Views: 199

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yo Hanna just act like one the guys or just be yourself- Nicole will probably better at this so just ask her!!!!!!!

Mrs. Hanna Black said:

While the two bros were chatting I was also chatting probably making this awkward because I'm awkward and shy in general when I talk near any guy lol FML. Like my friends can talk to guys like nothing and then there's me AKA the awkward child

Yeah just talk with Nicole about that girl stuff!!!!!!

Mrs. Hanna Black said:

Ok I'll try to act like one of the guys. Make me a sammich lol everything went better than expected.

Mrs. Nicole Cullen said:

Yo Hanna just act like one the guys or just be yourself- Nicole will probably better at this so just ask her!!!!!!!

Mrs. Hanna Black said:

While the two bros were chatting I was also chatting probably making this awkward because I'm awkward and shy in general when I talk near any guy lol FML. Like my friends can talk to guys like nothing and then there's me AKA the awkward child

Thats my girl right there :)

Mrs. Nicole Cullen said:

Ha John i will send you a girl b**** slap and i swear that will be twice as hard as you think. He'll come back on hold a minute, he's texting his bro!!!!!!!

Sawyeh_K(call me mich) said:

lol dont diss ma bro man nd besides im bored right now cuz mich is asleep nd jack was just chatting with me

Mrs. Nicole Cullen said:

Hey it's Nicole, sorry for Jack's weirdness. Lol he's going to be in trouble with me now that i know he basically called of my stuff s***!!!!!! Hey when did he attach that mistletoe?????

Mrs. Hanna Black said:

I'm sorry about your pinkie :( it was only just a dream. I get you around really close to Christmas she's gonna be dreaming about you and her under the mistletoe. 

Personally, I think Edward is a creeper so I don't dream about him and I don't see why people do. People should dream about cool stuff like mythology and like a futuristic technological era. Those are some of the best dreams I have ever had

lol mich is passed out with her head on my lap because we were working on our science fair project and she was in hot glueing borders onto our trifold and like her head just fell on my lap nd i had to pry the hot glue gun out of her hands which caused me to burn my pinkie nd the worse part is she wasnt awake to kiss it nd make it better but i swear she just muttered in her sleep "edward help me out of this hellhole" nd i feel so offended now bcuz my girlfriend is dreaming about a fictional character instead of me

Hanna it's Nicole, i kicked Jack in the side for ya. Talk to me on FB and i can help ya :) Oh yeah and John did you receive my b**** slap yet???

Mrs. Hanna Black said:

I'll discuss it with no one. I'm a lone ninja assassin. 

Mrs. Nicole Cullen said:

Yeah just talk with Nicole about that girl stuff!!!!!!

Mrs. Hanna Black said:

Ok I'll try to act like one of the guys. Make me a sammich lol everything went better than expected.

Mrs. Nicole Cullen said:

Mrs. Hanna Black said:

Ha thats like Nicole- she keeps her bat at her side!!!!!! My softball girl!!! Alright Hanna your a ninja!!!!!

Mrs. Hanna Black said:

Omg I usually open jars and it's not my dad or brother with the bat in hand that's me and when I have a bat in my hand things get serious. Even with flies in the house I like have a war cry and I chase the thing and then slap it's body multiple times. I killed a giant Hornet too. Victory is amazing

cmon hanna thts not all we do we open jars change tires and go downstairs with a baseball bat when y'all think u heard something but seriously mich is the quiet girl too we were best friends for 6 years b4 she got together with tht a****** nd he broke her heart after that we went on our first date which wasnt really a date but more of a forst-outing-since the-breakup slice of pizza but we kissed for the first time nd then we were datin but otherwise mich was just like you nd i was her just her guy friend for over 7 years so we were friends in pre-k nd i had a crush on her since 2nd grade nd she didnt develope feelings for me until at least 6th grade

Mrs. Hanna Black said:

Mrs. Nicole Cullen said:

Mrs. Hanna Black said:

Yup she'll kill me- definitely!!!!!

lolz ikr i do tht too nd then mich looks at me like im crazy nd then she says "babe is this another one of your startrek reinactments because if it is i want to know if timothy is hiding somewhere in my house nd if he is he better not be looking thorugh my panty drawer again because the last time that happened we needed to take him to the hospital to get ten stitches" (mich keeps a dagger in her panty drawer) im not sure i was supposed to tell you tht but who gives a s*** its not like you are going to think about it bcuz jack if u do nicole will kill u b4 i get a chance to yell

Mrs. Hanna Black said:

Omg I usually open jars and it's not my dad or brother with the bat in hand that's me and when I have a bat in my hand things get serious. Even with flies in the house I like have a war cry and I chase the thing and then slap it's body multiple times. I killed a giant Hornet too. Victory is amazing

cmon hanna thts not all we do we open jars change tires and go downstairs with a baseball bat when y'all think u heard something but seriously mich is the quiet girl too we were best friends for 6 years b4 she got together with tht a****** nd he broke her heart after that we went on our first date which wasnt really a date but more of a forst-outing-since the-breakup slice of pizza but we kissed for the first time nd then we were datin but otherwise mich was just like you nd i was her just her guy friend for over 7 years so we were friends in pre-k nd i had a crush on her since 2nd grade nd she didnt develope feelings for me until at least 6th grade

Mrs. Hanna Black said:

Mrs. Nicole Cullen said:

Mrs. Hanna Black said:

Lol dude Nicole got some bras at pink and one night she just wore that on the top and she looked pretty good but she smacked me for looking, can't help it- you know what i mean!!!

yes she would kill u nd mich used tht victoria's secret giftcard i got her on like four bras and some pjs(if i might add she looks SMOKING in them too) so im glad tim didnt stick his hand in there again bcuz he would bleed all over mich's clothes nd then she would kill him right after the doctor finished the stitches

You know what dude that is gross to say that on here (by the way it's me Nicole). He will be going off tonight. Good night Hanna!!!!!!!!!

Mrs. Nicole Cullen said:

Lol dude Nicole got some bras at pink and one night she just wore that on the top and she looked pretty good but she smacked me for looking, can't help it- you know what i mean!!!

yes she would kill u nd mich used tht victoria's secret giftcard i got her on like four bras and some pjs(if i might add she looks SMOKING in them too) so im glad tim didnt stick his hand in there again bcuz he would bleed all over mich's clothes nd then she would kill him right after the doctor finished the stitches

Lol that's okay Jack is an idiot too. I swear they are just going to keep doing this. I will keep slapping him until he apologizes a hundred times more. And it's okay Mich I didn't really pay attention to that part cuz I knew he wasn't supposed to say anything about it!!!!

srry nicole john is such an idiot sometimes (its mich) nd im still smacking him for telling u about the dagger bcuz he thinks its okay to tell everyone what i have in my panty drawer ):br/>Mrs. Nicole Cullen said:

You know what dude that is gross to say that on here (by the way it's me Nicole). He will be going off tonight. Good night Hanna!!!!!!!!!

Mrs. Nicole Cullen said:

Lol he might just survive- i didn't know he posted this until at least 1 people commented!!!!! Lol thanks Sarah!!!

Sarah Elizabeth said:

Get her bright red roses and something sweet like chocolate or her favourite candy and get her something twilight related. Also! What works with girls is take her out for a dinner to a place she likes and go to a chick flick or something. You will survive 
Yeah it's pretty weird considering John and Jack!!! I

Ronnie Martinez "twihard4ever" said:

lol this cracks me up!!!!

Lol I will, he's talking to my sister right now about her cell phone. He's such a dork but he's my dork!!!

Mrs. Hanna Black said:
Tell jack I say wazzup!

Mrs. Nicole Cullen said:
Yeah it's pretty weird considering John and Jack!!! I

Ronnie Martinez "twihard4ever" said:

lol this cracks me up!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2016       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...