This is Jack, Nicoles BF. Wow this place is sweet. I was wondering since you guys have known her longer than I have, I was hoping you guys would have an Idea for what I can get her for a Christmas present??? Well bye ;)

Views: 157

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

AWWWWWW YEAHHH!!!!

Mrs. Nicole Cullen said:
From a guys point of veiw- oh yeah it's good!!!!

Mrs. Hanna Black said:
Is that a good thing? Lol I'm so confused. But if it's a good thing than thank you!  UP ALL NIGHT FOR THE WIN!!!

Sawyeh_K(call me mich) said:

lol hanna ur beastly U know tht right  

Mrs. Hanna Black said:

No u aren't. You're a directioner. You can roll with me :)

well srry but ur her twifans friends so imma call u twi-buds!! lol im such an ass

Mrs. Hanna Black said:

Twi-bud?! I'm a demigod directioner!!!! And part belieber but mostly demigod directioner!!!! Up All Night fools!!!

ikr mich has this thing about me having to socialize with her twi-buds nd we dont do much for dates nd crap but on friday we are going to quiznos after school and then we r going to the mall so i can help her pick out earings to match her dress for winter ball sooooooo what bout u do u have any plans with nicole

Mrs. Nicole Cullen said:

Lol dude i was just thinking the same thing but Nicole already saw this soooo....

hey dude my girlfriend mich saw this nd she made me comment so all i have to say is...................RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN RUN BOY RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!

Lol, well, u can get her some roses just to start it out.. Then, give her a necklace, like silver heart or a charm bracket maybe idk lol.. It doesn't have to be fancy, the thought counts more... Hey in fact, lure her under the mistletoe and kiss her lol

Can do dude!!!!!!

u know what jack ur not half bad.... from me thts a compliment so how bout we try to survive our girlfriends' obsession nd hope they dont leave us for robert pattinson bro (but im begging u just plzz dont support any ideas that involve online double dates)

Mrs. Nicole Cullen said:

Mrs. Hanna Black said:
Is that a good thing? Lol I'm so confused. But if it's a good thing than thank you!  UP ALL NIGHT FOR THE WIN!!!

Mrs. Hanna Black said:

well srry but ur her twifans friends so imma call u twi-buds!! lol im such an ass

Mrs. Hanna Black said:

Twi-bud?! I'm a demigod directioner!!!! And part belieber but mostly demigod directioner!!!! Up All Night fools!!!

ikr mich has this thing about me having to socialize with her twi-buds nd we dont do much for dates nd crap but on friday we are going to quiznos after school and then we r going to the mall so i can help her pick out earings to match her dress for winter ball sooooooo what bout u do u have any plans with nicole

Mrs. Nicole Cullen said:

Lol dude i was just thinking the same thing but Nicole already saw this soooo....

hey dude my girlfriend mich saw this nd she made me comment so all i have to say is...................RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN RUN BOY RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!

You guys sound awesome to hang out with! Lol. I wish my brother was like you two. Btw speaking of brother I must go defending myself and bear the snot out of him

Mrs. Nicole Cullen said:

Can do dude!!!!!!

u know what jack ur not half bad.... from me thts a compliment so how bout we try to survive our girlfriends' obsession nd hope they dont leave us for robert pattinson bro (but im begging u just plzz dont support any ideas that involve online double dates)

Mrs. Nicole Cullen said:

Mrs. Hanna Black said:

Mrs. Hanna Black said:

Mrs. Hanna Black said:

Mrs. Nicole Cullen said:

Ha ha ha i already hung it up outside of her room ;)

Ronnie Martinez "twihard4ever" said:

Lol, well, u can get her some roses just to start it out.. Then, give her a necklace, like silver heart or a charm bracket maybe idk lol.. It doesn't have to be fancy, the thought counts more... Hey in fact, lure her under the mistletoe and kiss her lol
I'm going watermoxin snake on this fool!

Mrs. Hanna Black said:
You guys sound awesome to hang out with! Lol. I wish my brother was like you two. Btw speaking of brother I must go defending myself and bear the snot out of him

Mrs. Nicole Cullen said:

Can do dude!!!!!!

Mrs. Nicole Cullen said:

Mrs. Hanna Black said:

Mrs. Hanna Black said:

Mrs. Hanna Black said:

Mrs. Nicole Cullen said:

Yeah i feel the same way about Nicole. She's got all of the Edward Cullen s*** in her room and I'm like standing right next to her- I'm right here!!!!

lol mich is passed out with her head on my lap because we were working on our science fair project and she was in hot glueing borders onto our trifold and like her head just fell on my lap nd i had to pry the hot glue gun out of her hands which caused me to burn my pinkie nd the worse part is she wasnt awake to kiss it nd make it better but i swear she just muttered in her sleep "edward help me out of this hellhole" nd i feel so offended now bcuz my girlfriend is dreaming about a fictional character instead of me

I'm sorry about your pinkie :( it was only just a dream. I get you around really close to Christmas she's gonna be dreaming about you and her under the mistletoe. 

Personally, I think Edward is a creeper so I don't dream about him and I don't see why people do. People should dream about cool stuff like mythology and like a futuristic technological era. Those are some of the best dreams I have ever had

lol mich is passed out with her head on my lap because we were working on our science fair project and she was in hot glueing borders onto our trifold and like her head just fell on my lap nd i had to pry the hot glue gun out of her hands which caused me to burn my pinkie nd the worse part is she wasnt awake to kiss it nd make it better but i swear she just muttered in her sleep "edward help me out of this hellhole" nd i feel so offended now bcuz my girlfriend is dreaming about a fictional character instead of me

Hey it's Nicole, sorry for Jack's weirdness. Lol he's going to be in trouble with me now that i know he basically called of my stuff s***!!!!!! Hey when did he attach that mistletoe?????

Mrs. Hanna Black said:

I'm sorry about your pinkie :( it was only just a dream. I get you around really close to Christmas she's gonna be dreaming about you and her under the mistletoe. 

Personally, I think Edward is a creeper so I don't dream about him and I don't see why people do. People should dream about cool stuff like mythology and like a futuristic technological era. Those are some of the best dreams I have ever had

SPOCK FOR THE WIN!!!!! and yeah I would see why she's mad but I don't think I would be mad for long cuz I'm one of those people that can't hold grudges.

THANK YOU mich thinks star trek is stupid so i feel left out bcuz i support her obsession with twilight so i think she should respect my StarTrek obsession but thts mich for ya she thinks i still owe her because of tht hickey remember when we had just gotten back together nd we had tht HOT make out session about an hour later and i gave her a hickey but she got mad becuz she had to wear turtlenecks and scarves for 2 wks and since we live in texas its hot for like 9 months a year and its cool for 2 and its only cold for 1 nd unfortuantly it was one of the hot months soooooooooooooooooo shes still pissed off

Mrs. Hanna Black said:

Ha John i will send you a girl b**** slap and i swear that will be twice as hard as you think. He'll come back on hold a minute, he's texting his bro!!!!!!!

lol dont diss ma bro man nd besides im bored right now cuz mich is asleep nd jack was just chatting with me

Mrs. Nicole Cullen said:

Hey it's Nicole, sorry for Jack's weirdness. Lol he's going to be in trouble with me now that i know he basically called of my stuff s***!!!!!! Hey when did he attach that mistletoe?????

Mrs. Hanna Black said:

While the two bros were chatting I was also chatting probably making this awkward because I'm awkward and shy in general when I talk near any guy lol FML. Like my friends can talk to guys like nothing and then there's me AKA the awkward child

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...