Hi im addie im a newborn to this website.... ;) p.s. i loveeeeeeeeeeee edward the most emmet 2nd and jake 3rd... <3 soo hi..

Views: 31

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lol we share him Rachel!!!  So he's taken!!! :) lol  we have spent a while discussing this :) or is that what u were saying Rachel??? Oh well!!!

Rachel Cullen said:
Hay! I'm Rachel! And Edward is mine and Nicoles on here! Lol
Oh that is what u were saying, oops just disregard what I just said Rachel, I'm slow today!! :P

Mrs. Nicole Cullen said:
Lol we share him Rachel!!!  So he's taken!!! :) lol  we have spent a while discussing this :) or is that what u were saying Rachel??? Oh well!!!

Rachel Cullen said:
Hay! I'm Rachel! And Edward is mine and Nicoles on here! Lol
Welcome newborn Addie!!! I'm Ronnie:), I hope u enjoy twifans cuz we're all like one big happy family... Sometimes lol, anyways, welcome!! And if u ever need some help let me know :D
Btw most of the girls that welcomed u r part of the welcoming comity xD here.. And they're all writers too so, check out their and my stories... They're all cool and unique and if ur like me, you'll identify urself with one of them :D
From the Latina,
Ronnie
Ahahahaha guys just to tell u Addie is my sis..
OMG ADDIE Paige changed ur name again!!!
HI IM ELIZABETH! people call me Lizzie Liz Lizzie-bear! Whatever  ! I'm 14. Seth is mine! I'm the website Mommie! And yea! I'm really nice but mess with me nd I become a b****!
Ps I'm like the mini Alice too ! <3 

Lizzie Cullen Clearwater said:
HI IM ELIZABETH! people call me Lizzie Liz Lizzie-bear! Whatever  ! I'm 14. Seth is mine! I'm the website Mommie! And yea! I'm really nice but mess with me nd I become a b****!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...