I was wondern how that can be possible if all of his organs are dead and his body doesnt have blood pumping in his heart. I mean he's not alive so how can he make a freakn baby......!?

Views: 8662

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

THANK GOD. I thought I was the only perv out there thinking about this!! LOL.. I mean, yeah, if he doesnt have blood, he can't get hard.. Not to mention the sperm thinng.. So, is he just hard all the time.. Haha.. The things I would ask Stephanie if I had 5 minutes alone with her... lol
Well like Stephenie said the female body most change and order to get pregnant and change even more in order to cary the baby... or fetus ... or whatever but as we all know i vampier body is frozen in time... so no change. But a male body dosnt have to change. The production of semin... or sperm ... or whatever just happens from the time of puberty (eww puberty haha) when ever a boy... or man... or whatever gets ............ "happy" i guess thats what you could say. Or you could call it a much more graphic term.

And he called tanya a sucabus. Well hes an incubus (a very HOT one at that!)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...