I was wondern how that can be possible if all of his organs are dead and his body doesnt have blood pumping in his heart. I mean he's not alive so how can he make a freakn baby......!?

Views: 8680

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Stephenie, being very PG, doesn't bring this up in her books, but Laurell Hamilton - a very un-PG vamp story writer I also happen to love- addresses it in her books.

According to some, if a vamp's body temp is warm enough, he generates sperm. And, being in a romantic, naked situation with a hot-blooded (ie living) female sometimes does that.

But, if Stephenie can make her vampires sparkle, I reckon she has the power to allow them to procreate. :)
i think he still has sperm, just really nothing else. I wonder if he goes pee????
I don't think they create body waste, so they don't have to get rid of it.

But I've wondered about the impregnation thing, too. AH-HA! Just got it. Remember, that the reason female vampiers can't have babies is that the body needs to change to accomodate the growth of te fetus.

Well, if the body has to change and GROW, then a male vampire couldn't get an erection, no? Or he always has an erection? I've looked at the male vampires zones and there ain't no hardiication in the zonal region.

I still don't see how the seminal fluid and sperm get created, with the limitations of their bodies in that regard.

Another question----if vampires can transmit their "venom" to a human, is it held and dispersed like a viper does it? Because vampires don't have blood per se in their veins. So if they can transmit venom that way, can they also transmit any diseases they have?

Because if a vampire drinks a human's blood and the human has hepatitis or whatever, would the vampire get it? Or would they be a vector (not getting it themselves, but transmitting it to others)?

Many, many questions....
Well the erection question... well this is my theory..as gross as this may sound.. since an erection is a penis "hardening".. isn't Edwards... (oh God I can't believe I'm saying this) already stone hard? HAHA. So technically he already has one.... hahaha...

Also, if a Vampire has Venom.. if its stored in its body.. does it ever run out? if so then it must reproduce... and if that's possible.. the body can reproduce sperm I assume...

The transmit of diseases.. well since its a vampire... the venom a vampire must have ... probably neutralizes the diseases.. and the blood is ... like... cleaned probably? i think its doubtful that could happen but good question!

But I really wanna know how Edward got her pregnant.. sure a book may say "its possible".. but how!

Stephanie needs to explain!!!!
I agree with Morgaine Chya and Monika Lopez but still its all very unclear how our beloved Edward was able to get Bella pregnate but I'm glad he did. Ahhhh but then again what Teresa in Indy said makes some since too ahhhhh tooo many questions.
Yaa i didn't understand..

edward is kind of incubus vampire,isn't it?!
well i think that vampires sperm is more rapid and energic than humans sperm (its kinda logical cuz their capacities are more duplicated than us )

concerning the erection stuff LOL i also think that giving the fact that he is a vampire with stone body his lets call it "thing" is in a constant erection (lmao XD funny subject ) so i agree with monika
rapid and energetic? you know.. that makes sense! since the pregnancy was pretty rapid.. it has to be the sperms fault... so there has to be something about his sperm that has .. capacities more advanced then a poor defenseless normal sperm.. haha.. how weierd.. but it sounds right, no?
Second me is impossible....becouse he haven't blood in his body...and so is impossible make the babies...
yeah monika i think so , giving the fact that sperms are more rapid so the development of the foetus will be rapid too cuz she is half a vampire thats why the pregnancy took only a month !!!!! make sense =) lol concerning the erection problem its odd cuz if he is in a constant erection bella should have saw it or feel it (gross i know XD) cuz he is every night with her making out it make sens right ? i dont thing that its bothered her XD
I don't think your meant to think about that, What's possible and not possible. just go with it.
Monika Lopez said:
Well the erection question... well this is my theory..as gross as this may sound.. since an erection is a penis "hardening".. isn't Edwards... (oh God I can't believe I'm saying this) already stone hard? HAHA. So technically he already has one.... hahaha...

Also, if a Vampire has Venom.. if its stored in its body.. does it ever run out? if so then it must reproduce... and if that's possible.. the body can reproduce sperm I assume...

The transmit of diseases.. well since its a vampire... the venom a vampire must have ... probably neutralizes the diseases.. and the blood is ... like... cleaned probably? i think its doubtful that could happen but good question!

But I really wanna know how Edward got her pregnant.. sure a book may say "its possible".. but how!

Stephanie needs to explain!!!!

Logically, I think you're right...they have to be hard all the time, and if that is the case, we've got some microweiner actors because I've looked and there is no hardification going on there.

What happens if their hair gets cut off? Because if they can grow hair, they can do other bodily processes, like making sperm.

We kno that they can rejuvinate into an entire new vampire if they get killed and their body parts are left close to each other and not burned.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...