I was wondern how that can be possible if all of his organs are dead and his body doesnt have blood pumping in his heart. I mean he's not alive so how can he make a freakn baby......!?

Views: 8704

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

why r people bothered about he got her pregnant? the point is bella got pregnant, had a baby. so deal with it lol!!
Haha,thats funny :L:L

Monika Lopez said:
Well the erection question... well this is my theory..as gross as this may sound.. since an erection is a penis "hardening".. isn't Edwards... (oh God I can't believe I'm saying this) already stone hard? HAHA. So technically he already has one.... hahaha...

Also, if a Vampire has Venom.. if its stored in its body.. does it ever run out? if so then it must reproduce... and if that's possible.. the body can reproduce sperm I assume...

The transmit of diseases.. well since its a vampire... the venom a vampire must have ... probably neutralizes the diseases.. and the blood is ... like... cleaned probably? i think its doubtful that could happen but good question!

But I really wanna know how Edward got her pregnant.. sure a book may say "its possible".. but how!

Stephanie needs to explain!!!!
ha thats a good point but i dont think ur meant 2 think like that...lol although i no dis will sound really gross but im sure that im not the only 1 who has thought about it but wot happpens when Bella is on her period surely he can smell it and everything so how does that work??lol :D
This does make sense however, what about their venom, they always produce venom so it wouldn't be so hard to believe that they can produce sperm. If you think about it only the human female body goes through changes, the males dont. With vampires the females dont change like the males, so the males would be the same like in human form only more vamped out!

cite>Morgaine Chya said:
Monika Lopez said:
Well the erection question... well this is my theory..as gross as this may sound.. since an erection is a penis "hardening".. isn't Edwards... (oh God I can't believe I'm saying this) already stone hard? HAHA. So technically he already has one.... hahaha...

Also, if a Vampire has Venom.. if its stored in its body.. does it ever run out? if so then it must reproduce... and if that's possible.. the body can reproduce sperm I assume...

The transmit of diseases.. well since its a vampire... the venom a vampire must have ... probably neutralizes the diseases.. and the blood is ... like... cleaned probably? i think its doubtful that could happen but good question!

But I really wanna know how Edward got her pregnant.. sure a book may say "its possible".. but how!

Stephanie needs to explain!!!!

Logically, I think you're right...they have to be hard all the time, and if that is the case, we've got some microweiner actors because I've looked and there is no hardification going on there.

What happens if their hair gets cut off? Because if they can grow hair, they can do other bodily processes, like making sperm.

We kno that they can rejuvinate into an entire new vampire if they get killed and their body parts are left close to each other and not burned.
Thats what everyone has been asking. It doesnt make sence that Edward would be able to give sperm. I mean, hes is frozen in fricken time! Its not possible. But in defence to Stephanies books she can write them however she wants and it doesnt have to make sence eventhough I really wish that it did. Actually now that I think of it alot of things didnt make sence in breaking dawn. I think she could have written it better. It seemed rushed at certain points.
This is Stephanie Meyer's Vampire interpretation, anything could happen i am not so supprised that they had a kid, but hey its up to her dont beleive everything they tell you in books and most of all dont assume that the vampire in one story is going to be the same in another it dosent happen.
i do not know if they can have babies .i have never tryed.Even though i am a real vampire.
i agree

bwen said:
You do know that this is a work of fiction right? And as a result the normal rules of physiology do not apply, in other words the writer can say what ever they want. Don't try to make sense of it just go with the flow and enjoy!!!
maby that organs that part of him was not dead
hi there. Stephenie Meyer has answered this question on her website. sumthing like www.stepheniemeyer.org ?
its sumthing to do with the venom in their body. look it up on steph's website and u should hav the answer
no ! no ! no ! dear Le Le's Beautyfully~Cra-z Cullen....no !
there is some organ on his body that it's still very-very vivid!
The most importand one! and if this part it's still say hello to the sun...
then why not to have sperm? after all his testicles is like kryogenetic room(like the storage/bank for sperm)
I'm sure Stefenie will explain all this at Midnight Sun.
And I must say that your opinions are so smart and fanny ...Bravo to all of you !
well here my theory, male human produces till in their 80s, i mean luk at charlie chaplin!
male vampires produces all their lives,
female human produces till in their 40s and 50s
female vampires stopped produceing when bitten by vampire, no matter how old or young
bella was still human when she and edward made love
and edward still produces wiv vampires sperm or genes
reneesme is half human cos of bella was human when she got pregnant
and reneesme got half vampire cos of edward is vampire.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...