How did Bella get pregnant if everything in Edwards body is supposed to be frozen(sperm)?

I don't get how it happened, because hes a vampire everything inside him is frozen from when he was human so how was he supposed to have sperm swimming around :| It doesn't make sense. Do you have any theories?!?!

Views: 2271

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

the body is "frozen" in the state that it was in, not literally. So if Edward had sperm in him when he was turned then he'll always have sperm in him.
that's a good explanation Cat King!! ^^
He would have had blood in him when he died, but thats still not there... Vmapires cannot bleed.
Cat King said:
the body is "frozen" in the state that it was in, not literally. So if Edward had sperm in him when he was turned then he'll always have sperm in him.
a friend of my also wondered about that and it made me wonder about it.

But I was thinking, maybe the vampire males still produce sperm so they can make babies with human females. Like, in the book somewhere there was this boy right? And his mom died because his dad didn't save her. But didn't he had more of those 'wives'? Maybe that's how it was meant to be. to knock a human female up, get the baby and live on.
Kinda like as in The Perfect creature. They make human females pregnant so they get a baby that grows up to be one of them.
And it's easier to make a vampire that way than to change them y'know. Cause Edward explained to Bella that it was hard to do, because they would taste blood. It was even hard for Carlisle to do even while he controles himself the best and stuff like that.
So I think they still produce sperm so they can make new vampire baby's to protect their kind.
hmmmmmm..
Nice explanation!
hahahahah!!

Sophie Morris --SMIKLE++CHEESE said:
i just think he lied so he can have sex with bella ;)
in the books he says his body is frozen in time which includes his heart and everything so shouldn't his sperm be as well?
Stephenie Meyer answers it on her website. Go check it out.

Jessica Gillespie said:
hahahahah!!

Sophie Morris --SMIKLE++CHEESE said:
i just think he lied so he can have sex with bella ;)

Edward would have had no idea. Carlisle even says in BD he had no idea or he would have warned them. Edward would NEVER risk Bella getting pregnant if he knew. Especially since they would have had no idea what would happen. Edward even brings up that if Bella marries him she won't be able to have children. (The night before the wedding when they're making out in her bedroom.)

Jessica Gillespie said:
He would have had blood in him when he died, but thats still not there... Vmapires cannot bleed.
Cat King said:

The reason he has no blood is because the venom takes place of he blood. It doesn't affect his sperm. SM has an explanation on her website here: http://stepheniemeyer.com/bd_faq.html
Well...I mean a man doesn't have to change when it comes to babies. So...I guess that part of him stayed there even when he became a vampire, but the venom took over and created a venomous sperm. I know, it's kind of a complicated thing to think about. When I first read Breaking Dawn, I was like...."Wait, wwwhhatt?" Lol! But now it makes sense. And right, Cat King. He's not LITERALLY frozen, he's just stuck in this state with venom overtaking his body. So it only makes sense that he can still produce sperm. it's just a different type. Lol.
You know,I was discussing that very thing with a friend of mine.And we couldnt come up with an answer.I think Stephenie Meyer messed up there.I think that even fiction has to have SOME rationality.And as far as that goes,its not rational.I'm glad someone brought up the subject.Good job.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...