Okay, well vampires don't have hearts...right? And so therefore they don't have blood? Well I was wanting to know that it they don't have blood, how do they...produce the right things to have sex? I just don't know how it's possible! Haha i am just trying to figure it out XD

Views: 14

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

well, to "do it" you only need to have "doodle" and a "fanny" and, well, yeah, then they do it. nothing happens, they just do it for pleasure. they dont need anything else to do it.
yeah exactly what Savanna said!!
Plus vampires do have hearts they just don't work anymore XD! plus you don't need to have a heart to "do it"! lol
well if you are referring to the fact that they need blood to pump through the heart to get to.. well down there for things to get "jumpin"... well we had this discussion in another post but... for the guy vampire.. there is no need... cause they're stone hard *wink*... catch my drift.
I just wonder how it acutally works since a woman vampires body does not change... how can her va-jay-jay change for the woo-whoo to fit? Get my drift since they are like statues?

As for that fact... then if Emmet and Rosalie did it... for example.. would it be considered to be rough sex if they're already rough as it is? HAHAHA. okay... nevermind.. lets just stick to the main subject. LMAO
I know but don't they need....blood? To make sperm ans stuff? lol
They dont need blood for sperm. Nonetheless they dont need sperm for sex. PLUS they can't have kids...minus the Bella dn Edward excuse. LOL.

Nope.. no blood needed.. unless you're referring to the arousal fact that needs blood in order for anyone to get sexually aroused.. haha.Well who knows how a vampire gets aroused then!

Mikayla Pearce said:
Oh haha thank you :D

I didn't really get it...at first :P

Monika Lopez said:
They dont need blood for sperm. Nonetheless they dont need sperm for sex. PLUS they can't have kids...minus the Bella dn Edward excuse. LOL.

Nope.. no blood needed.. unless you're referring to the arousal fact that needs blood in order for anyone to get sexually aroused.. haha.Well who knows how a vampire gets aroused then!

Mikayla Pearce said:
Your welcome!
Yeah..but then how do they have kids in Breaking Dawn?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...