How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

As i was coming to the end of Eclipse, i notice that it only took me 1 and 1/2 weeks to finish the first 3 books. It is so weird i remeber starting the first book last Monday and now only one more book to go....and the worse part is im trying to read very slowly but i just have see what happens.
THIS SADDENS ME DEEPLY, i never been this into a series before, where it actual hurts to start the last book. =(

Tags: Addicted, Twilight

Views: 1814

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The first 3 books took me a day each and breaking dawn took me 2 days, people at work were in shock cos i went out and bought them all on monday lunch and had them finished by friday
if you go to www.readtwilightonline.blogspot.com you can! it worked so well for me that i saved the first three books onto my desktop so i could read it anytime. check it out! and its free w/o downloading anything!~

Daidalos Falvius said:
I read the first two books in two days. Couldn't put them down. Unfortunanetly I don't have the cash at the moment to buy the other two, and am on a long long waiting list to get them from the library so I'm "held up" at the moment. And it sucks too, because I don't know what happens and I really, really want to know. I am sure I could ask ya's here, but I want to read it myself to find out though. :lol: God the anguish! I can barely stand it. Thank god I can sort of get a small bit of my twilight fix here. (would you say I am addicted?) :lol:

In all seriousness everyone, Mrs. Meyers, at least as far as this series goes so far, is a really good author. There are not many authors who can hold my attention that long with a book series. Because of this I predict she will become one of the literary giants of the modern era.

D.
I finished the series in 7 days time and i couldn't bear when i came to the last installment.There i was entangled in the twilight web.
Im sort of a fast reader it took me 2 days for each book becuz i nvr rly read but then after i was done with the series i started reading alot more, now i can read a 800 page book in a day and i can finish a 100 page book in a hour, im so proud lol
wow!!!

Brittney Cullen said:
Im sort of a fast reader it took me 2 days for each book becuz i nvr rly read but then after i was done with the series i started reading alot more, now i can read a 800 page book in a day and i can finish a 100 page book in a hour, im so proud lol
About a month - was instantly hooked. Have re-read them all 4x. Will probably re-read them all again. I really enjoyed Midnight Sun - wish she would finish it. As a matter of fact, I would love to hear Eclipse thru Edward's voice and point of view. Only one other series ever had me this hooked, and it's NOT the Harry Potter series........
It took me 2 and half weeks to read all 4 books.... I was COMPLETELY addicted after the first book and couldnt put them down.. This is the first time i have read a whole let alone a series ! Think that twilight is an amzing saga and i can not wait for eclipse to come out on june 30th !!!
It took me about 4 months to read the entire series , including midnight sun... and going back and re-reading New moon again before finishing it all... I am now re-reading it over again taking my time and I am back in Breaking Dawn and loving it more than ever... I was seriously depressed when I was finished just wanting more... I never thought I would be in love with something as much as I am with this series. This is the first series I have ever read and finished and wanted to re-read over and over!!
it took me 1 month 1 week and 1 day to read twilight. then 1 week to read New Moon then 1 week to read Eclipse then 1 week to read Breaking Dawn. Then about 3 weeks for me to read them all again. I was totaly addicted to Twilght right from the first word!!!!
I just took a week to read all the series,so when I stared to read the first one I was excited about it because I watched the movie first and the movie captive me ;then I want to know more details about it (I was in a hurry). But, o'course after I finished the twilight book I already was addicted until now, hahaha..........
and I really like and found this addiction very healthy and relaxation, so I love it so much
The first time I read them(last Spring), it took me about 2 weeks per book( I was in no hurry). This time, I've been reading Twilight since mid-December and I'm only halfway through. I'm reading along with a friend as he blogs the Saga chapter by chapter. If anyone else wants to join in, his entries are at http://zacharylittle.blogspot.com/search/label/Blogging%20Twilight. Lately, he's been doing some fan fiction as well.
for me it took like 4 days. AND I KNOW IT SOUNDS WEIRD AND YOU'LL THINK IM LIEING. but we had some 4 days off school and i just readed and readed and finished em :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...