How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

As i was coming to the end of Eclipse, i notice that it only took me 1 and 1/2 weeks to finish the first 3 books. It is so weird i remeber starting the first book last Monday and now only one more book to go....and the worse part is im trying to read very slowly but i just have see what happens.
THIS SADDENS ME DEEPLY, i never been this into a series before, where it actual hurts to start the last book. =(

Tags: Addicted, Twilight

Views: 1651

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i read the 4 books and the midnight sun 12chapters in one week i am so addicted i read them in class so i finished them :p they are so awsome books !!!
tehehe i hated the books bofore i read them :D coz ALL my girlfriends were all obsessed with the whole "twilight" and some "edward" guy ( yeah they gave me HELL for not knowing him :O) so just to make them happy and i was in great need of reading something D: i read it...the 1st few chapters were like uhhh borinnngg...but as an eager ready i was- by nature :)- i kept reading...little did i know i was hooked and well...i basically read it in 5 and a half hours...one typical school afternoon spent glued to a book... Then it clicked...suddenly all i spoke was twilight *frantic look O_O!* i trrried denying it? haha wells as i said i was an eager reader so i got new moon ASAP..the next day off my buddie *thanks sarah :)* and i finished it abit longer...i dont hate jaccob,no,i just find new moon a tad boring...until bella runs off to save edward! *fan girl scream?!* so that took me to read a good 7 hours to read D: i woke up the next morning with purpley stuff under my eyes D: and then again im officially a twilight freak now. Because my friends were still reading eclipse...-yes i nearly out read em'- i had to wait! and so i had ALOT of free time on my hands...so i picked up twilight and read it again...a few times...until i knew word for word...chapter for chapter...and same for new moon :D
so eventually i got eclipse *YESH!* and i read it in 2 days...i slowed down HEAPS so i wouldnt run outa things to do *cries* and then after 2 days of sickeningly slow reading for my i finished..only to find out she wasn't done with breaking dawn -*grit teeth together and think happy thoughts*- so i had to wait AGAIN! 3 whole days of NOTHING! so i re read twilight for the 20th ish time and new moon for and 8th ish and eclipse for a THOUSAND TIMES. :) then FINALLY i GOT IT! *SCREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM* i finished it all before the movie came out in austalia :) My mother was quit shock i read THAT much in one week. Oh btw to answer your Q yes i was hooked after the 1st book. So in the end i ended up finishing- it a few times-in 1 week plus midnight sun but with 4 days of nothing to do. HAHAHA sorry to tell you my life story LOls
It took me about 4 days to read the first 3 books and then I had to wait for the fourth book for like 2 weeks becuase my sister (the owner of the books) didn't wanna order it because she said that she wanted to read the first three books first. But after some naging she ordered it and then it came like a week after. And when I got it it took me like 1 day to read it so about 5 days to read all the 4 books if you don't count the non book days.
It took me a week to read all four book. I was addicted after I read the first chapter! I was interested after I saw Twilight the movie. I love everything Twilight!
I'm not a fast reader it tolk me a week to read each book but i was so addicted i read them all again srait after i had finished BD i've read them about 4 or 5 times already .

When i first read the book's my sister got me reading them as i was reading them i felt i was watching a movie i have never read a series of book's so much reading them the first time around when i got to Eclipse i was up untill 4am reading it i had to force myself to put the book down and go to sleep :) i was hooked .
I took me four days each for the first three books then it tooks me five days to finish breaking dawn because it was a little lenthy .but from the time I read twilight I was addicted ever since that was back in september of 2008 when I saw the commercial and I fell in love with the series I told my mom an hour after seeing that first commercial that I had to get twilight and start reading it before the movie came out in november, I was so sad when I finished reading breaking dawn saying tha'ts it I want want more story's,so now that stephanie myer might be finishing breaking dawn soon I can't wait till then :)
daiga barton said:
YA I WAS SO ADICTED AND NOW ITS OVER AND I'M SO SAD IT TOOK ME A WEEK MORE OR LESS
It took me about a week. 2 days for each book
I think it took me about 3 weeks to read them all. Maybe a bit less, I can't remember for sure.
It took me less than 1 week to read all 4 books. I was like a crazy person, staying up until 2 or 3 AM having to get up at 6. But I didn't care because I was addicted after I read Twilight.
I have read them 2 more times each and am going for 3. Wish Stephenie would finish Midnight Sun.
My family makes fun of me too, but I don't care!
It took me 5 days, and I read it in the middle of my university exams! I would have to say I was addicted after the first chapter, no lie.
Well I had the books for about 4 months before I read them as my DH put me off by saying they were girlie =/

I had seen the film already and loved it, So he ordered me the books for Christmas :D

I ran out of books to read so gave in and I was up all night reading the first book because I couldn`t put it down! I read all four of them in 4 and a half days and I was absolutely gutted when I finished them!!

I am dying to read them again, But let my friend borrow Twilight and she lives over an hr away and I don`t see her often, So won`t get it back for another couple of weeks :( I am going to try and read them slower this time to enjoy them - Was gripped the first time lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...