How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

As i was coming to the end of Eclipse, i notice that it only took me 1 and 1/2 weeks to finish the first 3 books. It is so weird i remeber starting the first book last Monday and now only one more book to go....and the worse part is im trying to read very slowly but i just have see what happens.
THIS SADDENS ME DEEPLY, i never been this into a series before, where it actual hurts to start the last book. =(

Tags: Addicted, Twilight

Views: 1552

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

it took me about 3 week the all twilight saga more the 12 chapters of midnight sun, and each time that i read take me less time... but only in my free time, because my mom driving me crazy, "over again, how many time you has read those books!!!" are so cool, i like the history!!! i wanna one edward too, sniff sniff...
Ok I thought Midnight Sun wasn't out yet?.....If it is I got to get it....lol...Let me know please....huggs

Ana M Sabino M said:
it took me about 3 week the all twilight saga more the 12 chapters of midnight sun, and each time that i read take me less time... but only in my free time, because my mom driving me crazy, "over again, how many time you has read those books!!!" are so cool, i like the history!!! i wanna one edward too, sniff sniff...
WELL!!! I think Im the slowest reader of all of the twilight fanatics....actually Im not yet finished with the last book...coz Im still waiting for the movie premiere of eclipse here....funny but thats the way on how i am addicted to twilight series...Im comfortable reading it after the movie......
Where did u find the 12 chapters of midnight sun? I want to read it...huggs

Ana M Sabino M said:
I read the whole series in about a week. I needed to read it before anyone ruined it for me. After i read the series for the first time i went back and read it again....and again...slower each time.
well...it took me about 6 days to complete the whole Twilight series e-buk..... I cud av cmpleted earlier if i had twilight novel...but i ad to do wd e buk....once i startd reading the novel ..it becam an obsession!!!!
Exactly, took me less than a week to read the entire series and the authors partial post of Midnight Sun, then I was like you... "Now What?" LOL So I read Eclipse and Breaking Dawn again and still bummed cause that was it. So I am reading anything similar Novel Series wise hoping she will soon publish Midnight Sun but then I will be back to square one on that because as fast as I read that may not keep me entertained for a full day. LOL So trying to make it till June 30th right now to watch Eclipse knowing as much as I LOVE the movies I will feel sort of Let Down because it won't be long enough. LOL

sky santos said:
1 week for all the books and the piece of midnight sun stephenie posted on her site... and then i said to myself " AND THEN WHAT??"
3 days and my partner said i went really weird whilst readin new moon u know clingy and stuff i think i read all series 4 times in two weeks mind you i skipped the whole break up part in new moon couldnt deal with it just finished them again 8th time this time i tried to take it slow 5 days but i watched both movies in between and yes i was then what aswell at the end
IIt took me 4 days, one book a day. I just had to read the first chapter of Twilight to get addicted. My mom and the people I know started to mean very little to me. It was like I was creatin' a new world, Twilight world, I was rereading it all the time, at home, in school, in the car, on a train, everywhere, I couldn't be without it. My friends said that I was like a freak, actually, I think I still am. If I'm not reading the book, then I'm watching the movie or I'm at this site.I'm glad Steph wrote the saga. Without it, my life would be... well, I don't even think I can imagine a world whitout it. xP
It took me about 6 hours to read the entire first book. I remember it was mother's day, so I was eating cupcakes all night :) The next 3 books took about 5 hours because I was so into them.
iv read the last book BREAKING DAWN about 5 times keeping on repeating the most exciting chapters. i cant help it, this is TOTALLY addictive people. it took me about a week to read Eclipse, it is my second favourite book in the series. IT ROCKS BIG TYM...... i wish it did not end at 4 books but maybe 6...................................... I CANT W8 TILL THE RELEASE OF ECLIPSE, HOPE URL ARE DOING A COUNTDOWN
For the first book I took around 1 week to finish ! It just got me hooked to it . But at that point of time I actually didn't feel like reading the remaining three as I had already found a perfect book for writing my book review ! But soon when my summer vacations started --- I read the other three ! and since then --- twilight is like god to me !
Heavenly <3

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...