How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

As i was coming to the end of Eclipse, i notice that it only took me 1 and 1/2 weeks to finish the first 3 books. It is so weird i remeber starting the first book last Monday and now only one more book to go....and the worse part is im trying to read very slowly but i just have see what happens.
THIS SADDENS ME DEEPLY, i never been this into a series before, where it actual hurts to start the last book. =(

Tags: Addicted, Twilight

Views: 1552

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

B: I read them in 9 weeks, just because my teacher told me not to hurry up. but I didnt listen(;
G: it took me 1 month to finish Twilight. I havn't read the rest yet. I know I should though. Brooke said that they're really good.(:
it took me 4 days 4 twilight,2 days 2 new moon..4 days 4 eclipse n 5 days 4 breaking dawn..actually i've done wid new moon so fast cz i read it through da whole day...but others took so long cz everyday they took 4 or 5 hours... .awesome series...best books i;ve evr read...
I read all the books in a week and a half as I am a really fast reader and I got totally addicted to them. They are the greatest books ever!!
i read twilight in 5 days new moon in 6 eclipse in 5 and breaking dawn in 7 so 23 days
it only took me about a week to read all 4 book but im a fast reader :) i think i got addicted after the first chapter lol once i started rading them i couldnt stop untill i finished all 4 and then i started to read them all over again :) x
well for the first book it took me only 5 days i couldn't put it down and then i got the rest of the books and they also took me about a week to read after twilight i was totally hooked when i read breaking dawn i couldn't believe how bad i started crying near the end with everything that happens and such but it was like a part die when i finished the books and because of that i read them all like 4 more times each i know its sad but its a very good series and it makes you want to jump in the book and live there with everyone ( i would love to live in the book and the movies with Edward and everyone else
For me it took me a month to read all 4; a week for each book. I was obsessed after the first chapter. Twilight was my favoite out of the series.
it took me 2 full vacation weeks to read the 4 books. I practically did not sleep hehehe... i think thats obsession , but i dont care , i enjoy it!!!! LOL
The first time I read the set it was unreal I started with Twilight finished that in 4 1/2 days moved on to New Moon finished it in about 4 days I stayed up till 3 and 4 am just reading I couldn't put it down.When I started Eclipse it was maybe 3 days then on to Breaking Dawn that was 4 days. My husband would get up in the middle of the night to get a drink or go to the bathroom and say you are still reading! I would find myself putting o t-shirt over my lamp shade so he would wake up to the light.Now I have finished all books about 8 times and want to start again.My husband just ignores me my mother thinks I am crazy my Aunt is the same way as me. We cant put them down now I am on this website almost 2 times a day looking for new pictures.I won the picture of Edward, Jacob and Bella from Blockbusters really nice painted picture I have it hanging on my side of the bed.My husband woke up the night I stood in line for New Moon and started laughing said I told you when you left they were going to draw your name! Now when I read the books I take my time making sure I haven't missed anything but it is still no longer than 2 weeks for all four! LOL! I just love them.
Tara Merrill said:
The first time I read the set it was unreal I started with Twilight finished that in 4 1/2 days moved on to New Moon finished it in about 4 days I stayed up till 3 and 4 am just reading I couldn't put it down.When I started Eclipse it was maybe 3 days then on to Breaking Dawn that was 4 days. My husband would get up in the middle of the night to get a drink or go to the bathroom and say you are still reading! I would find myself putting o t-shirt over my lamp shade so he would wake up to the light.Now I have finished all books about 8 times and want to start again.My husband just ignores me my mother thinks I am crazy my Aunt is the same way as me. We cant put them down now I am on this website almost 2 times a day looking for new pictures.I won the picture of Edward, Jacob and Bella from Blockbusters really nice painted picture I have it hanging on my side of the bed.My husband woke up the night I stood in line for New Moon and started laughing said I told you when you left they were going to draw your name! Now when I read the books I take my time making sure I haven't missed anything but it is still no longer than 2 weeks for all four! LOL! I just love them. And yes once I finished the books for the first time I felt like something was missing I was lost. I needed and wanted more and still do! I looked at the books for a day and couldn't take it any longer I had to read again.
Ok.. you may laugh at me.. and its ok, because I know I am slow LOL.. Before Twilight.. I was NOT A READER!!! PERIOD!! So, it took me like 3 weeks to read Twilight.. but when I finished I was head over heels.. the story line intoxicated me.. So I read it again.. and it took me a week. I read New Moon & Eclipse in less than a week.. Breaking Dawn about a week & a half. I have since read them all over again and I breeze through them.. but funny thing is I learn more and more each time. I felt sad the first time I finished them.. but I realized I don't have to stop reading them... and I won't! So read them as much as you possibly can.. Remember how many times Bella read Wuthering Heights.. Edward would tease her because that book was barely being held together by a thread.. :o)
it took me 5 days for twilight and 5 for new moon.. 1 week fo eclipse and 2w for breaking dawn...im really obsessed about it and so my bestfriends..

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...