How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

As i was coming to the end of Eclipse, i notice that it only took me 1 and 1/2 weeks to finish the first 3 books. It is so weird i remeber starting the first book last Monday and now only one more book to go....and the worse part is im trying to read very slowly but i just have see what happens.
THIS SADDENS ME DEEPLY, i never been this into a series before, where it actual hurts to start the last book. =(

Tags: Addicted, Twilight

Views: 1883

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

it took me one week to read all books, I saw the movie first. Then read the book, finished that the same day, then read New Moon, then Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. I am a quick reader, so i just read as much as possible, but the 2nd time i read them, it took my four weeks. a book a week. first time since Harry Potter i have read a book more than twice, and a series at that.
i know that me 2 this is the first book i ever read. i starting the first book monday ,i finish the firstbook in 2 1/2 days ok i try to read slowly ,but i can't i'm in eclipse i try not to read at all but well.... you know i can't i'm allmoset done this week i didn't read at all this suck i just have to know what happens it took me 1 and 1/3 weeks to finish twilight and new moon i'm reading twilight agan for the fun of it ..... this sucks
ok i read the saga in 2 weeks i didn't know twilight i wanted 2 see the movie first but my mom didn't let me so i read twilight i love it i beg ged my mom to buy me new moon she did 2and 1/2 day and i am done she gave me eclipse for my britday i could feel what bella would feel... her pain was my pain .i love edward like a lover and jacob like a friend i saw the movie and love it for that week all i know was the twilight saga my classmate hate it i had new moon with me i read it all the time ,but i was done in less then 2 weeks . i read Eclipse and Breaking dawn in 1 1/3 week and then i was done with the saga, i read midnight sun but i hate it not know what was next i'm an odssesed with twilight i'm a twilight fan and for the Q yeah i was addicted after the first book i read it over and over and over again i know EVERTHING ABOUT TWILIGHT

and the funny thing is that this is the first book i EVER READ FOR FUN .... IIIIIIII LOVEEEEEEEEEEE ITTTTTTTT
For me it took about 1 week to read them, I read them really fast...they were soo good, I just loved them and got addicted by them after the first chapter :)
Well, for me it tooks like a motnh because at that moment i was also estuding to get in college, so i needed to study but i took a moment at day to read the books too. Whe i first started to read, i already saw the movie, but when i finally got the money to buy the book and i started to read it. IT WAS WAY TO BETTER !!!!. i mean, the movie its really kick ass!!! but the book has not comparation, THEIR R AWESOME!!! each one in his particular form.

xoxo

PEACE, <3 & TWILIGHT!!!!!

MARISA
I'm sort of embarrased and proud at the same time to say that it took me less than 4 days to read all 4 books, they are just so good and when i finished the first i just couldn't stop there. I was just anxious to see what was going to happen next. and right now i'm just reading the unfinished MIDNIGHT SUN, just because i want to know what Edward was thinking. I really wish Stephanie would finish it soon, though I know what happens from Bella's perspective, but like I said, I really want to know Edward's.

My Explanation to having finished so fast:
Basically my hobby is that I like to read books
I started the first book when in 2006, and that took me about a month to read. To be honest I wasn't truly in love with the book with it. Anyway my mom bought me Twilight and I ,unfortunately, didn't know that there were more books... yea... I was ten, what can I say?

So in 2008, I got New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn. Those 3 books took me... about 2 months.

My favorite book, out of them all, was Eclipse. I mean I read that book in about a week. Aha.

So altogether it took me about 3 months.

And I so know what you mean! I would read the last book for like an hour then not read it for like 3 days. I didn't want it to end, but in a way I was glad, because I completed it?

And also, I became really into the Twilight Saga with Eclipse.

But, yeah, after that series I just couldn't get enough.

So there's my answer.
I read all 4 in less than 2 weeks. I was hooked 3 chapters into Twilight. I read the 1st 2 books in a day and a half. I have now read them 5 times because I can't bear to be done with them. Even still, I can manage to read 6-8 chapters without putting the book down. I understand your sadness at being on the last book so quickly. I felt the same way. Perhaps that's why I keep reading them over and over.
i can read twilight in 1 day new moon in 1 day eclipse 1 1/2 days & breaking dawn in 2 days i hated when i finished the last book so I read them over & over again my parents started to get mad at me for reading them so much.
I read all four books in two weeks only because it took me awhile to find the last one. they were sold out in alot of stores. I pretty much read each book in about a day and a half. my husband started getting mad at me because i didn't give him any attention lol but yes very addictive for me and i'm 39 years old, i guess its the romance that you fall in love with because that doesn't seem to exist anymore. His love for Bella is true and intense....... without sex ya know??? i wish it there was more books!!! i wanna know how it turns out for renesme and jacob.
I HAVE READ ALL BOOKS IN 4 WEEKS AT DAY AND NIGHT LOL NOW IM READING IN ENGLISH :-) OK I NEED MORE TIME IM A GERMAN LOL I LEARNING ENGLISH LOL :-)
Definitly addicted after the first book - who wouldnt be!!! Took me four weeks to read all the books as it was a fight to the death between me and my sister as to who had what book at any one time. Lots of sneaking into each others rooms at night and prying the books out of sleeping hands lol!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...