How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

As i was coming to the end of Eclipse, i notice that it only took me 1 and 1/2 weeks to finish the first 3 books. It is so weird i remeber starting the first book last Monday and now only one more book to go....and the worse part is im trying to read very slowly but i just have see what happens.
THIS SADDENS ME DEEPLY, i never been this into a series before, where it actual hurts to start the last book. =(

Tags: Addicted, Twilight

Views: 1778

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It took me about a week to read the whole series... I actually READ New Moon 1st after SEEING Twilight & went back and READ Twilight and the rest of the series/saga. They were very interesting to me. My fam would probably say that I'm addicted, but I wouldn't say that I am. I like to read (& write my own stories) so if a book(s) catch my interest it doesn't take long at all to read them, usually a day or two, but to see them turned into movies just Wow's me... :)
It took me 7 day start to finish....( had to take a couple breaks to parent my children...LOL)

Edward was DEAD to me after New Moon...I was so angry at him for leaving...it took me till halfway trough eclipse to finally forgive him...Breaking Dawn was my fav of all the books because it was the most satisfying....
um twilight= 3 days
new moon= about a week
eclipse= 4 days
breaking dawn= 7 months ( i had to read tons of other school books, didnt have time to read for fun)
I started the books then a week later I was done. Now I read them frequently by preference. Usually I read the Harry Potter series and the Twilight series one after the other and any other book that might interrest me....
My little Twilight Story.....
A friend of mine had been trying to get me to read the books. I didn't think I'd like them. I'm 34 and because the books are in the "teen" or "young adult" section I didn't think it would keep my attention. I was so wrong. I had surgery on my neck last year (titanium plates now hold my neck together - don't ask - long yucky story) so while I had a month of being off work to kill I started reading the books. Since I was sleeping a lot and stuff it took me all month to read the four books, and it really changed me. Believe me, at 34 I was so jaded I never would of thought there'd be any way these books would phase me the way it has. It was so refreshing to read a story that sparked so much hope. Within these books, the story, the characters was a huge reminder of the true meanings of love and loyalty and friendship and family....all forms of what family means.
I remember that the last week I was home I was in the middle of BD and I had to start venturing out into the world. So I went to see my family/friends and to the store, etc. I hated putting down the book. As I told my boyfriend at the time (now my husband) "When I put down this book I feel like all my friends are in there waiting for me to come out and play". That was how I felt. But the street lights come on (for those of you old enough to know what I mean by that) and you have to leave make-believe behind for a little while. I got through my recovery fine, back to work, got married to my best friend, have wonderful friends and family.......but almost every day, just for a little while, weather it's coming to this website or re-reading the books (which I'm in a slow constant flux of doing all the time) I get to visit my friends in Forks in make-believe world for a little while.
xoxoxox
about 2 and 1/2 weeks. Never been so in to a series before. That horrible feeling when I got to the end of breaking dawn, hoping maybe she would continue and seeing 'THE END" printed there...
It took me about 8 days to finish the books and everywhere i went i would read.... school, the bus, boat, home... even at b-day parties!!!!!
It took me a week. Once I started reading i was a gonner. I didnt get much work done in that weeks time.
i read Twilight -Breaking Dawn in about a month a few days for each book. great book series (:
yes and i have a twilight problem it takes me bout 3 hours to read twilight new moon takes me a day eclipse takes breaking dawn
Hi, I was late to discover Twilight, my friend bought me the 1st dvd and i was hooked, that was only last November. My sister bought me all 4 books for Christmas and I have read the whole lot in a month, once I finished Breaking Dawn I started on Twilight again and have done that ever since.
I just finished BD today in the garden and already on chaper 3 on Twilight. eclipse is my fave book and the film was brilliant, I saw it Sunday 4th and go to see it again on Wednesday.

I cried the first time I finished them all as it was the end and that is why I started them again and again. I had long chats with my sister about the books as they really got to me in a strong emontional way, she understood and made me feel I was not a freak as I truely felt that I was in love with Edward Cullen :)
it took me about three days and I was hooked!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...