How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

As i was coming to the end of Eclipse, i notice that it only took me 1 and 1/2 weeks to finish the first 3 books. It is so weird i remeber starting the first book last Monday and now only one more book to go....and the worse part is im trying to read very slowly but i just have see what happens.
THIS SADDENS ME DEEPLY, i never been this into a series before, where it actual hurts to start the last book. =(

Tags: Addicted, Twilight

Views: 1781

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

it took me a week da first time around. i was addicted but i started backwards lol so i read it breaking dawn, eclipse, new moon, twilight
Well, I was happily obsessed after the first page. I ordered the books from SFBC, and when they came in, I didn't sleep till I finished BD almost 72 hours later. Now I'm on my 5th time through them all in less than 2 monthes, including Midnight Sun, and I've started writing my take on BD from Edward's perspective.
I read all 4 books in a 3 weeks, plus Midnight Sun included, I am now on my second reading of the books I'm on the Eclipse now half way threw. My family thinks I'm crazy too, I just can't get enough. Waiting impatiently for New Moon to be out on 11.20.09. I just let my friend at work my Twilight Book I have 2 :) so she is now addicted. Then the Eclipse Movie yeah. Breaking Dawn can't wait for either. Totally addicted.
It took me a day to read each book honestly could not put it down. I haven't had time to read it again, but still remember all books very clearly!!!
even the first word of first chapter of first book made me addictive :)
I was a late bloomer, and watched the movie just to see what all the fuss was about. The next day I went out and bought all 4 books and read them all in 4 days. I'm so obsessed that its ruined my life! lol
it took me less than a month, i think. onetime i sleep late just to finish eclipse, i don't really sleep late unless every body is still awakw, you see im a coward :p(that's the worst thing i hate about me).Yeah, when i'm about to read the last book, i tried to read it slowly. i even read the last page 3 times. :D
hmmm it took me about 2 weeks just to read new moon because im a reallllyyy slooww reader i really have to concerntrait on every page and on whats going on. ihavent read the whole saga yet cause i havent got eclipse yet as i am getting it tommorrow!!
it took me way less than a month 2 read the h*** saga...but i neva rlly had much time 2 read...i wuz sooooo adicted...im sooooo sad the saga ended....but it woudn't be the same if she countinued the series... :( ...
i took me about 5 or 6 days. i was instantly hooked
oh psh...........well thatss easy i got addicted right away and to think I ended up finishing the book in 3 days!!!!!!
Now i'm on breaking dawn!!! can't wait to see how it ends up
Took me a couple weeks on Twilight, but the read the other three in two weeks. I was taking my time with Twilight and doing like a couple chapters, but the other three had more action and I couldn't put the books down. Reading them through already again and I will do it again prior to New Moon:) I took my daughter to see Twilight Nov. 08 and became hooked instantly. She thinks I'm an addict---which I am:)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...