How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

As i was coming to the end of Eclipse, i notice that it only took me 1 and 1/2 weeks to finish the first 3 books. It is so weird i remeber starting the first book last Monday and now only one more book to go....and the worse part is im trying to read very slowly but i just have see what happens.
THIS SADDENS ME DEEPLY, i never been this into a series before, where it actual hurts to start the last book. =(

Tags: Addicted, Twilight

Views: 1899

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It took me 4 days, but I don't watch TV either so I have a lot of free time.
I read the first three books in one week..Which is a feat cause I have three small children...I also tried to read it slow, but I can't help myself...I am getting ready to start the last book...I am soooooo depressed...>I don't want it to end..Come ON, Stepahanie Myer, write another one already.....She just CAN"T let it end now.....I will go into a spiraling depression..LOL....What I would give to live in the "real" forks with the Cullens...
It took me 3 weeks to finish the whole series......I remember staying up the whole night and not coming out of my room for half a day the day after just to read the first book.....that may be crazy to other people but I'm really serious about my reading,I'm so serious about it that when I take a break from the book I'm reading (which I very rarely do) my eyes are SO messed up because I've been looking at small letters for hours on end.......my mom gets worried sometimes because I tend to block out other people when I'm into a book....And she's right I do.And whenever I have money, I'm at boreders.......BUT ALL OF THIS ONLY HAPPENS WHEN I'M VERY INTO A BOOK THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN EVERYTIME I READ!!!
It took me about 3 months to read all four books. 3 weeks for Twilight, 3 weeks for New Moon, 4 weeks for Eclipse and 2 for Breaking Dawn. I watched the Movie first and then a co worker mentioned the books were on sale so I went a baught all 4 at once. I found Eclipse to drag but loved the fact that it goes into more depth with other characters like Alice and Jasper, Rose and Emmett. How they met and such. I haven't read them again as of yet. Although I did find a short novel called "The short story of Bree Labelle" Has anyone else started reading it? I think it's neat to see a different perspective on things.
How long to read the series- 2 months.
I read between class, on the bus ride to -and- from school & before bed.
Keep in mind I had exmas to study for at the same time.

When I first picked up a twilight book; it was around 2009. Two weeks before New Moon came out the buzz about this "vampire chick-flick" was all over the gossip channels, on magazines & internet. So I googled it up, interested to understand the fandom. I had watched Twilight; read a few sites & asked around. Finally I discovered to root of the story; love. I was always a fan of Nicholas Sparks, a romance author but wasn't into the fact it was about vampires & werewolves. However, despite that I gave the upcoming New Moon a try, making a personal goal to finish the book before I saw the movie. And instently I was hooked. Instantly.

I never read the first book, Twilight. I saw the movie, and later read New Moon followed by Eclipse & Breaking Dawn. Then I back traked & returned to Twilight plus Midnight Sun. Reading both side by side, chapter by chapter;
THe first time it took me a week to read all four books.
But the second and third time round it took me a week to read each book.
I cant sit down all day and read it as I have other things to do as much as I would love to though.
When i finally herd about the series, Breaking Dawn just recently came out and my Aunt was all into it. She called me up and said i would love these books. At first i was just going to start reading Twilight and didnt think i would finish it. Im never been much of a reader but, something kept me turning the pages. After she saw Edward i was hooked & I couldn't read them fast enough. It took me about three weeks to read them all. Since the series im all into reading.
It took me 2 weeks to read the Twilight Saga. I was soooo depressed when Edward left in New Moon. I woke up 2 'o clock in the morning and had to watch Twilight just to see Edward again. Then when Bella was in Italy to save Edward I skipped some of the pages to see if she's saves him.

I'm now on my 5th round of reading the series. I'm on the part where Jacob is fixing up the bikes in New Moon. I can't wait to read Eclipse again since I've seen the movie.

I was addicted after seeing Twilight on pay-per-view and downloaded all the books on my Kindle that same night.
a week impressive right
I read the Saga in five days. Lucky I was on vacation, and did nothing but read. Would have had a hard time putting them down otherwise. I believe I was addicted after the first ten pages. Its been awhile since I've gotten so into a series of books that I hated to start the last one since there weren't any more.
It took me one day to finish twilight and to fall in love with the saga. unfortunately i have to wait a long month to wait for three others book while they're sold out in my place! i finished new moon and eclipse in two days and breaking down in another two days... done all in weekend where i do nothing but read the books... i move quickly from new moon to eclipse cause new moon just too sad... now i wish stephenie meyer would redo the saga all over again by continuing the midnight sun... :(
ohh wow you are a fast reader wanna be friends ??

Mary Alice Hale said:
I started reading the first one at about 10o´clock in the morning, and then at 4 o´clock in the afternoon I noticed I had finished it. I just couldn´t stop reading it. When my mam noticed I´d finished it so quickly, she came and confiscated the rest of the books so I wouldn´t read them so fast. She eventually gave me New Moon after two weeks had passed, but it felt like an eternity. I read that one in another day. After another two weeks I got Eclipse. I was staying over at my aunt and uncle's with my two younger sisters, so I only got half way through it. Then I stayed up all night reading the rest of it. I remember how weird it felt when I was reading that chapter, Fire and Ice, when they're camping, because I was reading all this in a tent in my uncle's back garden while it was raining, windy and cold. Then I had to wait a month before I got Breaking Dawn. I took two days and one night with that, because the part when Jacob is telling the story irritated me and I got a bit bored. I can`t stand the wolves. So, when I finished that I wanted more, and I read the saga again. And I still read it again and again and again and again. I think it was in the middle of the first book when I got obsessed, I´m not shure.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...