How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

As i was coming to the end of Eclipse, i notice that it only took me 1 and 1/2 weeks to finish the first 3 books. It is so weird i remeber starting the first book last Monday and now only one more book to go....and the worse part is im trying to read very slowly but i just have see what happens.
THIS SADDENS ME DEEPLY, i never been this into a series before, where it actual hurts to start the last book. =(

Tags: Addicted, Twilight

Views: 1781

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

there is a midnight sun

Nita said:
It took me one day to finish twilight and to fall in love with the saga. unfortunately i have to wait a long month to wait for three others book while they're sold out in my place! i finished new moon and eclipse in two days and breaking down in another two days... done all in weekend where i do nothing but read the books... i move quickly from new moon to eclipse cause new moon just too sad... now i wish stephenie meyer would redo the saga all over again by continuing the midnight sun... :(
Yeah, but it's unfinished. I just hope that one day Stephenie would finished Midnight Sun and continuing the whole saga from Edward perspective. I love the complicated things and the conflicts in Midnight Sun, it's just amazing.

bella swan (team edward) said:
there is a midnight sun

Nita said:
It took me one day to finish twilight and to fall in love with the saga. unfortunately i have to wait a long month to wait for three others book while they're sold out in my place! i finished new moon and eclipse in two days and breaking down in another two days... done all in weekend where i do nothing but read the books... i move quickly from new moon to eclipse cause new moon just too sad... now i wish stephenie meyer would redo the saga all over again by continuing the midnight sun... :(
It took me 10 days to read all 4 twilight books plus the new 'Second short life of Bree Tanner'. I am totally obsessed and really sad there's nothing left to read :(
i got addicted after the first book lol
I was addicted after the first chapter and read all four within a month!
It took me about 5 days to read all the books including the draft of Midnight Sun. :) However, it took me about a week in between each book to get the next one and two weeks to get a hold of a copy of B.D. I was immediately hooked. I couldn't put them down and have reread each book at least once. I am sad to see the series over, but look forward to reading the rest of Midnight Sun. And I highly recommend The Host to anyone who hasn't read it yet. It was well written and interesting.
I cant remember how long it took because i had a gap between new moon and eclipse because ythey were bought from different stores
but i totally loved them!

I am a fan of a sequel from Leah Clearwater’s point of view, but with chapters from others too. Here’s what it would be about…

Nahuel comes to visit Renesmee but is disapointed by how close she and Jacob are. He meets Leah and they bond over having someone who is exacly right for you, but is imprinted to someone else. Leah warms to thje vampires, and she and nahuel imprint. They are in the same position as Nessie and Jake, but Nahuel has to not bite Leah, or she will die from the poison..

Meanwhile, Lizzie (from breaking dawn) returns and becomes friends with jacob, and imprints with Seth Clearwater, Alice forsees her human teenage desendent Gabriel (from Cynthia) coming under the influence of the Volturi because of his phychic abilities, and goes to the Volturi to rescue him. Bella learns that Renee is pregnant, and later saves a dying human, Celeste, who reconizes her as a vampire and is turned by Bella at her own request. But they are threatened by a new problem, a coven of good and bad witches settling in Forks, including Bella’s old friend Angela. But help comes once again from an unlikly source, in the form of former newborn Fred, who is looking for his former friend Bree. He inquires to leave after learning of her fate, but then meets Celeste, and is attracted to her because of the newborns resemblance to Bree. Later on they both join the Cullens' coven, but the bad witches and Volturi are banding togetehr to overthrow them...

Good, right? It could be called Falling Dusk.

Its a bit long to fit into one books though!
I read twilight in 2 days, New Moon in3 days(would have been 2 also but I was taking down my Christmas decorations while reading , Eclipse in 2 days and Breaking Dawn in 2 days and yes I was addicted after reading twilight
it took a week to finish the whole saga,but i think i read it too fast that i'll read it again.
Neat story line. That would be a fun book.

Amber 'Writer Chick' Rehman said:
I cant remember how long it took because i had a gap between new moon and eclipse because ythey were bought from different stores
but i totally loved them!

I am a fan of a sequel from Leah Clearwater’s point of view, but with chapters from others too. Here’s what it would be about…

Nahuel comes to visit Renesmee but is disapointed by how close she and Jacob are. He meets Leah and they bond over having someone who is exacly right for you, but is imprinted to someone else. Leah warms to thje vampires, and she and nahuel imprint. They are in the same position as Nessie and Jake, but Nahuel has to not bite Leah, or she will die from the poison..

Meanwhile, Lizzie (from breaking dawn) returns and becomes friends with jacob, and imprints with Seth Clearwater, Alice forsees her human teenage desendent Gabriel (from Cynthia) coming under the influence of the Volturi because of his phychic abilities, and goes to the Volturi to rescue him. Bella learns that Renee is pregnant, and later saves a dying human, Celeste, who reconizes her as a vampire and is turned by Bella at her own request. But they are threatened by a new problem, a coven of good and bad witches settling in Forks, including Bella’s old friend Angela. But help comes once again from an unlikly source, in the form of former newborn Fred, who is looking for his former friend Bree. He inquires to leave after learning of her fate, but then meets Celeste, and is attracted to her because of the newborns resemblance to Bree. Later on they both join the Cullens' coven, but the bad witches and Volturi are banding togetehr to overthrow them...

Good, right? It could be called Falling Dusk.

Its a bit long to fit into one books though!
for me it took me like around 12days for all 4 books
funny thing is i read the books 2 months after the movie came out , but i never saw the movie at the movie theater and i wasnt into the book before the movie came out i was like the the big deal its a story about a vampire...whoa
haha that was before i ever read about edward cullen...lol
and plus like a good year and half before the movie my friends told me to read the book but i never did it
i do regret not reading it sooner but hey im a late bloomer at everything
at lest i read the books before i saw the movie and im so glad i did...lol
Unfortunately I was a late bloomer into the Twilight series. It wasn't until my honeymoon to New Zealand when I watched Twilight on the plane (Feb. 2010). When I returned home I rented the New Moon movie and then waited for Eclipse to come out. At that time I became semi-hooked. Went to see Eclipse when it came out and was totally saying "I have to read the books". I had time off from work due to a surgery and went out and bought the books. It took me 6 days to read all 4 of the books. I couldn't stop reading each one.....I think I even brought a book with me when I went to the bathroom. At the end of Breaking Dawn I cried because there was all over. Then Bree Tanner came out and I went and bought that immediately. That took me about 12 hours to read. Now I just read anything I can online to quench my thirst for Twilight. Ofcourse I am going to re-read them in a couple of months :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...