How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

As i was coming to the end of Eclipse, i notice that it only took me 1 and 1/2 weeks to finish the first 3 books. It is so weird i remeber starting the first book last Monday and now only one more book to go....and the worse part is im trying to read very slowly but i just have see what happens.
THIS SADDENS ME DEEPLY, i never been this into a series before, where it actual hurts to start the last book. =(

Tags: Addicted, Twilight

Views: 1814

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

To be perfectly honest I read "Twilight" the year it came out. A girl recommended it to me because she was required to read it in school for some reason. I think I was the only one out of everyone I knew that heard of this book. I didn't really like it after I finished it! I didn't even want to read New Moon. It wasn't until after I saw the movie that I was addicted. I guess you can thank sexy Robert for that one <3
5 days. Breaking dawn is the only one I didn't finish in one day. But I was on vacation.
10 days start to finish. It took me 11 hours to read Breaking Dawn. Am absolutely obsessed.
well after new moon came out i wanted to read eclipse so then i brought the whole series!! and started reading it, and the whole series took me 1 week to read because i read night and day! i got a nose bleed just for doing that! and yes i was very addicted, i read eclipse 5 times, breaking dawn 3, new moon once, and twilight once,but i am reading twilight now!!! and yea i wuzz sad when it ended! but i read a lot now im starting to read fanfiction books from other people and there good but not better then Stephanie Meyer! it actually feels good to read about twilight from other peoples stories that they wrote about! and trust me even if they are not published they are good! send me a message if you want a good story from fanfiction that's about Twilight!! this is the best one so far for me it's called Only Human.

Summary: A wish sends Bella back in time to Chicago, 1918, and to a human Edward

Link:http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4293411/1/Only_Human
Thanks for that link- that story was fantastic. Just finished reading the whole thing. Really well written.

Isabella Diaz said:
well after new moon came out i wanted to read eclipse so then i brought the whole series!! and started reading it, and the whole series took me 1 week to read because i read night and day! i got a nose bleed just for doing that! and yes i was very addicted, i read eclipse 5 times, breaking dawn 3, new moon once, and twilight once,but i am reading twilight now!!! and yea i wuzz sad when it ended! but i read a lot now im starting to read fanfiction books from other people and there good but not better then Stephanie Meyer! it actually feels good to read about twilight from other peoples stories that they wrote about! and trust me even if they are not published they are good! send me a message if you want a good story from fanfiction that's about Twilight!! this is the best one so far for me it's called Only Human.

Summary: A wish sends Bella back in time to Chicago, 1918, and to a human Edward

yeah i read all 4 books in 2 week but i was definately addicted as soon as i got in to twilight! i felt excited when i had chance to read a few pages and was glad finishing work so i could read on the bus home lol i hate when i get to the last book tho coz no matter how slow i try to read it, it still comes to an end soooooo quick! im reading them all for the 3rd time now as after 2 week not reading them it was killing me. i love reading the fanfics that are based on twilight too :-))
u r welcome no worries reply to me if you want any other good
stories!!

Sally Hopkinson said:
Thanks for that link- that story was fantastic. Just finished reading the whole thing. Really well written.
Isabella Diaz said:

4 days and 4 nights, maybe 3 and half days. With toilet breaks and breakfast, lunch dinner times.
And yeah, I was addicted after first book.
u will enjoy the last book it is my favouritre
it took me a month 2 read them all
aahhh took me bout 3 weeks to read all the books i love them so much and i just keep reading them over and over, i try to stay away, as am starting college in a weeks time and i need to read different books for english, twilight books are TOO addictive i love them and can read them over and pver again :D (L)
Hi, i bookmarked this story so i could read it. i have read quite a few but the most recent was ' spectre of the past' OMG i loved it. and i cried sooooo much. read a lot of the honeymoon ones too lol

Isabella Diaz said:
u r welcome no worries reply to me if you want any other good
stories!!

Sally Hopkinson said:
Isabella Diaz said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...