How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

As i was coming to the end of Eclipse, i notice that it only took me 1 and 1/2 weeks to finish the first 3 books. It is so weird i remeber starting the first book last Monday and now only one more book to go....and the worse part is im trying to read very slowly but i just have see what happens.
THIS SADDENS ME DEEPLY, i never been this into a series before, where it actual hurts to start the last book. =(

Tags: Addicted, Twilight

Views: 1748

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I read the Twilight series in four days, yes that is right i starting reading Twilight and could not stop until I got to the last chapter of Breaking Dawn. I could no put it down. But I could not read the last chapter for months. I didn't want it to end. Once I read all the books I proceeded to read them over and over and over again. I am still reading them. Just last week I read the last chapter of Breaking Dawn and cried...I am so addicted my friends are trying to get me to read other books, but I can't
I did the same as you- read all 4 books in 4 days- and then kept re-reading them for months. Now, I've made a deal with myself- I have to read at least 1 new book in between my re-reads of the Saga. Most times, it works.

Cathy Gover said:
I read the Twilight series in four days, yes that is right i starting reading Twilight and could not stop until I got to the last chapter of Breaking Dawn. I could no put it down. But I could not read the last chapter for months. I didn't want it to end. Once I read all the books I proceeded to read them over and over and over again. I am still reading them. Just last week I read the last chapter of Breaking Dawn and cried...I am so addicted my friends are trying to get me to read other books, but I can't
I read the Saga in less than a month!! I was addicted from the first chapter of Twilight and i am currently reading the saga again for the 5th time i am on new moon, i love how easy the books flow stephine is an amazing writer!! I love Robert Pattinson forever and always!! xxxxxxxxxxxx
I read Twilight in 16 hours, New Moon in 16 hours, Eclipse in 27 hours and Breaking Dawn in 36 hours. Once I started a book I couldn't put it down. I read a book and then slept and when I woke up I started the next book, and so on and so on. I was completely addicted to the Saga about 11 chapters into Twilight.

I do have to admit that I was a late bloomer in finding out about the Twilight Saga. I had heard about it but I'm usually not a big reader so I didn't think it would be something I was interested in. I'm kind of ashamed to admit that I didn't even see the first movie till about 3 months ago. I had seen that it was on TV before but I'm not a fan of Kristen Stewart so I didn't bother to ever turn it on. My mom had watched it one night and told me about Robert Pattinson being in it and how it was a really good movie. I decided that it was time to see what everyone was talking about because I had been a fan of Rob's prior to the movie. I turned it off after 20 mins and thought that I should read the books first, so I immediately went out and bought all 4 books and both movies just in case. I fell in love with them instantly and I keep rereading the Saga over and over again waiting for MS or whatever else Stephanie Meyer is going to do. I am so totally obsessed now that I'm getting on my mom's nerves even though she was the one who turned me onto the series. When I'm not reading the books i'm either watching the movies or another one of Rob's movies or I'm on the internet on fan sites like these talking to other ppl and trying to find out as much info I can and getting as many pics of Rob as I can.

It's starting to feel like a really long time until Breaking Dawn Pt.1 comes out and they haven't even stated filming it yet. I really hope that me or the other fans don't lose interest in the Saga while we have to wait for so long to the next movie. That would really suck. I don't think Summit or Stephanie Meyer thought about that possibility when they decided to release Eclipse into the theaters early. Unless it was part of the plan and SM has or will decide to finish and/or publish Midnight Sun to give us something in the meantime. That would be great if she did that.
Well once YES i got hooked on the first book and became a twi-hard it took me almost exactly a month and a half to read all the books. i became addicted like never before and I BECAME OBSESSED!
I not only became a twi-hard but i became ROBSESSED! yes I Love Rob Pattinson! Sorry all you Taylor fans but Rpazz was voted Sexiest Mean of the year and also The most influental man of the year!
I came to the series kinda late, all the books were out by the time I started reading them. I was hooked after book one and it didn't take me long to read through them. But I must admit... I found the second book quite difficult to read, it took some time. Reading the last book was something I really enjoyed, the thickness of it was perfect, as it lasted me a while, meaning I could savour it. I haven't read the books in a while, but I plan on reading them again from start to finish in the next few weeks.... can't wait!
In 2008 when the first film came out I had no idea what "Twilight" was. I remember a friend from work ask me if I had the books. I've heard of them at that point, but I just told her that I would look and get back to her. But I never did. When the movie hit the big screen my friend asked if I wanted to go see a vampire movie with her, and I said yes right away bc I love all things Vampire. When we got to the theater and she was paying for our tickets I heard the name being mentioned, and I looked at my ticket and sure enough Twilight was on my ticket. I knew Robert was in the movie bc I was such a huge fan of his bc of him being in my favorite H.P. movie "H.P. & The Goblet of fire" mostly, but as I watched the film I found myself falling more and more in love with Edward Cullen this fictional character and the film. So the next day I went to Wal-Mart and bought Twilight & New Moon. I read them in one day. I stayed up all night untill I was finished bc I didn't want to miss a thing & I didn't want to put the book down. I got Eclipse from my mom on my birthday Mar. 30th of 2009. I read that in about 4 hrs. My mom says that I'm obsessed (and I am obsessed to the core of my soul.) but on Nov. 28th of 2009 she wanted to go with me and now shes just as obsessed as I am. I got Breaking Dawn in Dec. of 2009 for Christmas and I read that in about a day and a half (again I stayed up all night). I have read the saga about 357 times since 2008. I picked Eclipse up 2 days b4 it was to come out in theaters in June. I read the book b4 I watch the movie and after just to see what they didn't put in the movie. Eclipse and Breaking Dawn are my 2 favorite books ever, and my favorite parts in Eclipse is when Jacob kisses Bella and she punches him and breaks her hand.My favorite parts in Breaking Dawn are Esme Isle and Bella's transition into a vampire after having Renesmee, and whenever I need that little taste of the saga I open up B.D. and turn to page 99, Chapter 6 Distractions.. I read how Edward bits the pillow and feathers fly, or how Bella's lacy nightgown gets destroyed in the night while they make love...... Thats my story and I'm sticking to it....... I wish that Stephenie would finish Midnight Sun, and the she would make New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn the same way as Midnight Sun in one of the other characters own perspective........
I read them all in four days mow today ive read them each 14 times including midnight sun online
Welcome to this wonderfulTwilight madness. This site is really a lot of fun. Lots of people in the same boat- totally addicted to everything Twilight.

Suz Powell said:
Hello...my name is Suz... and.... I am an ADDICT. I confess... I'd never paid any real attention to Twilight *blush* untill I saw Eclipse this past summer (yes.. without seeing the other movies first). Then of course I had to run out and buy the entire set of books as well as both dvds... and every other book regarding the filming of the series... right down to my latest acquisition Catherine Hardwicke's Director's Notebook on Twilight, just yesterday. I read Twilight in about a day... started reading and just couldn't put it down....read through the entire night untill I'd finished it the next morning. I took a little longer to savor the rest of the books... finishing them within' the next couple of weeks. I've since reread the books a couple of times over .... I'm so glad to have found this site to know that I'm not the only one with a Twilight addiction. :D
It took me 1 month to read all the books I was soooo upset when i got to the last book but also vey excited about the ending. I sorta feel like I want Stephanie Meyer to right a book from Bellas point of view about being a vampire and her life with edward together. Anyway I got so deep in to these books i LOVE THEM!
I read the series in just under 2 weeks. I also tried to make it last longer but i was unsucsessful, I found myself reading sometimes for five hours non-stop

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...