How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

As i was coming to the end of Eclipse, i notice that it only took me 1 and 1/2 weeks to finish the first 3 books. It is so weird i remeber starting the first book last Monday and now only one more book to go....and the worse part is im trying to read very slowly but i just have see what happens.
THIS SADDENS ME DEEPLY, i never been this into a series before, where it actual hurts to start the last book. =(

Tags: Addicted, Twilight

Views: 1902

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I watched the first movie on a whim. After that I watched new moon. At that point I believe the addiction began. At that point I just wanted to know what happened, so I read Eclipse, Then I read Breaking Dawn. Then I read Twilight, and New Moon, than Eclipse then Breaking Dawn, Then I just kept reading Eclipse and Breaking Dawn, and now between other books I read the entire series, whichever book i feel like. All that happened within a month..
I bought all four books at the same time and read a book a day! I had already seen Twilight and New Moon but not Eclipse so loved reading Eclipse and Breaking Dawn - they are my two favourite books! Am now reading whole series again for the fourth time, have watched all 3 movies more times than I can count...
I have been taking my time, i have watched every movie before reading the books as i find that reading a book first spoils the movie for me. I am now waiting to see Breaking Dawn before i read the book =) I am thoroughly enjoying the twilight saga this way =) x
When i first started to read twilight i finished it in a week. after finishing the book i totally changed into this new more mature person who was dying to read the second, third, fourth books. within time i finished all 4 books in 4 days and now i am a TWI ADDICT LIKE MOST PEEPS HERE!!!
well lets see, it was summer vacation and i was bored as hell doing nothing for weeks, had the books and began readin, my cousin nagged me to read them, so yeah i read them after a few times, then sevral and dozens
lmao i was hooked by the 4th book
i read them backwards lmfao, cuz i didnt kno, the order then, found out later after i read em all, but if i were to time them all from book 1 to 4 it took me exactly 2 days lmao, drove my mom nuts locked in my room all day long
I keep rereading them except for new Moon, cannot handle the heartbreak Bella goes through .Obviously abig Edward fan!
I took me one week and i felt like o was in their worl and still do
it took me about 5 day to finish each book, but breaking dawn took me a while cause i didnt want to finish it :P and ye i was hooked immediately when i read the first book cuz there jst soo freakin awesome and EDWARD IS HOTT!!!
About 2 weeks to read all the books!! =)
It was just so addicting!... ^_^
I knew nothing about Twilight when i saw the first movie preview and I remember very clearly thinking "How stupid...people just like anything now days!" See I have hated Sci-Fi my whole life....Boy I was WRONG!!! Once Twilight was at the Redbox i thought i will give it a try and to my utter suprise I LOVED it!! New Moon was to be in the theatre soon at that point so i begged my husband to take me the day it came out and that did it I was Hooked!! My husband bought me the series for Christmas that year and I starting reading them the following day, i couldn't put them down the movies were great but they were no where as good as the books, i read around the clock and finished the series in 8 days..I was hooked for sure, i spent every day googling the actors, reading sites, anything twilight!!! I only got three mths past and had to start re-reading. I figured it wouldn't hold the same passion but i was wrong and 7 days later i finished breaking dawn for the 2nd time. The Eclipse midnight screening was next, followed by re-reading the series again, and watching Eclipse 3 more times in theatre....I am truely addicted :) and planning a trip to BA in Dec to hopefully sneak a peak of my fav vampires, i will re-read the series before the trip!!!
I read all 4 books plus the draft of Midnight Sun in 4 days, slept and started reading them again. I couldnt believe I kept telling my best friend I didnt want to read the books. I should have read them when she first offered me them. Hind sight is always 20/20. That was a couple of years ago, and I still keep rereading them. Im on Eclipse now. My husband says I should let him know when the story changes..lol He doesnt understand it, but they are the only books that are getting worn out from me reading them.
It took me a week to read the entire series .
But I can't stop reading it again and again, these books are so good.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...