How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

As i was coming to the end of Eclipse, i notice that it only took me 1 and 1/2 weeks to finish the first 3 books. It is so weird i remeber starting the first book last Monday and now only one more book to go....and the worse part is im trying to read very slowly but i just have see what happens.
THIS SADDENS ME DEEPLY, i never been this into a series before, where it actual hurts to start the last book. =(

Tags: Addicted, Twilight

Views: 1899

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

For Twilight it toke me 1 week and 6 days. For New Moon it toke me 5 days. For Eclipse it toke me 3 weeks but thats because of school, I had alot of homework and plus my English teacher would not take the class to the library. And finally for Breaking Dawn it toke me 1 week and 5 days. I really ENJOYED reading the books. Great Job Stephanie! :) I LOVED THE TWILIGHT SAGA!
like 3 and a half weeks. i was obsessed
Well, what got me started was when I found "The short second life of Bree Tanner" on my camper. Nobody claimed the book, so I read it and stored it as my own. Then I decided to get Twilight just a week before I took off to Disney World so I can have something to read on the air plane. When I got into the book, that's when I realized this book is also the movie. So it took me about a month and a half to read, and now I'm somewhere near the Friends chapter in New Moon! I've seen both Twilight and New Moon movies and love it!
im not sure how long it took me because after the movie i was hooked and once i got the first book i didnt even let anyone at my school touch the book they were like gosh u really love it huh and then i was addicted i coudnt stop if i did stop it was because i had 2 eat and my mom wouldnt let me read and eat but other than that and sleeping i coudnt stop reading them
When I read the first book I couldn't put it down, but being Team Edward the second one put me to sleep!! I had to restart that book like 2 times. Eclipse and Breaking Dawn where the same as Twilight I could Not put them down!! Now I am addicted!! It took me like a month!!
I can't remember how long it took me to read the books, I was hooked right away partly because I knew what the characters looked like, just started reading the series in April. I can't really say anyway, cause I'm still reading them, that is as soon as I finish the series I start right back from the beginning. I do have a hard time getting through New Dawn even though I know how it turns out, cause it breaks my heart when Edward leaves, I usually skip over to when Alice goes to see Bella.
My best friend started reading them because her daughter was reading them and said how good they were so I bought Twilight that day and couldnt put it down, I read in between customers at work, and stayed awake through the night to read... I had it finished by the next evening and had to go get the other books asap. I finished them all in 6 days which is crazy but I basically skipped eating, housework and sleeping as I couldnt bare to put them down. My Husband and Kids thought I was nuts lol but hey... it is what it is right? I got my Mom, Sister n Law ( that never reads) my neice and other friends to read them too, I told them to read the first 3 chapters of Twilight and if they didnt like it then ok, yeah... they were all hooked right away!. I lucked out as I started reading them in Oct, a month before Twlight was out in theatres so I didnt have to wait for all the other books to be realeased and for the first movie but a few weeks.... that would have been horrible! I have since re read them all several times but I do kinda skim through and read my favorite parts mostly.
I read Twilight in 2 weeks then i started reading New Moon and stopped reading when he left cause i was really pissed that he left and i thought he wasn't coming back but, my friend Courtney convinced me to keep reading and i finished it a month later. Eclipse only took me a week because i couldn't put it down
it took me exactly 7 days to read the whole series. I hardly slept because I was so addicted.
The strange thing is that I'm not a person who used to read alot.
The only books I ever read before (without school pressure) was a series called Wicca.

Since the twilight series I devour fanfic after fanfic
Don't laugh but I had never heard of twilight until my son told me to watch the movie my father bought it for me thinkin I would like it and I remember me tellin them I don't wanna c that junck but one day we were in the house and we had watched up all the movies in the house except for one and my son says we haven't watched twilight I told him ok put it on and let me tell u I didn't move when the movie was over I told him play it again lol he looked at me like I was crazy so I yelled put it on again and he did later that day my husband came home and I said to him u have to watch this movie so he says to me wat movie I said twilight he says h#ll no ! That's a white boy movie I said look now u stop that and watch it so he looked at me and said ure 4 real I looked at him and said its not a white boy movie its a love story and I really think ure gonna enjoy it well ppl guess what ? He did and then he watched it again and before we kno. It we were on the computer lookin for new moon trailers and screamin at the
Scenes and the next day I called my hubby at work and told him get all three books cause bd was not out yet I had to wait a month for that one. And it was worth the wait I tell u I pick up twilight and finish it in two wks then newmoon in two wks. Then eclipse in 3wks I'm tellin u I couldn't put it down bd in 1mo. I cryed then whiped my eyes and picked twilight up again and started all over I tell u ppl I was like that song twilight waht have u done to my wife lol then newmoon hit the theaters me and hubby snuck off to see it lol kids were mad my lil girl loves edward. And then I tried to get my fix somewhere else vampire diaries ppl that book sucks got all of them and read them all I stoped in the middle of the last one and picked twilight back up and then eclipse came out and all of us was up at 5am eatting taking showers and out the door at the theaters waitin for the doors to open lol now here I am right now almost done wit newmoon bout to read eclipse again and so on and so on lol so I can say I am hooked for life its like a drug to me !lol my hubby does'nt read but he watches all three movies yes three and I going to buy eclipse again u c I have two twilights two newmoon and one eclipse that so when one breaks I have another one that's how much we watch it lol well now u kno my sick twilight story loving this site its cool
Don't laugh but I had never heard of twilight until my son told me to watch the movie my father bought it for me thinkin I would like it and I remember me tellin them I don't wanna c that junck but one day we were in the house and we had watched up all the movies in the house except for one and my son says we haven't watched twilight I told him ok put it on and let me tell u I didn't move when the movie was over I told him play it again lol he looked at me like I was crazy so I yelled put it on again and he did later that day my husband came home and I said to him u have to watch this movie so he says to me wat movie I said twilight he says h#ll no ! That's a white boy movie I said look now u stop that and watch it so he looked at me and said ure 4 real I looked at him and said its not a white boy movie its a love story and I really think ure gonna enjoy it well ppl guess what ? He did and then he watched it again and before we kno. It we were on the computer lookin for new moon trailers and screamin at the
Scenes and the next day I called my hubby at work and told him get all three books cause bd was not out yet I had to wait a month for that one. And it was worth the wait I tell u I pick up twilight and finish it in two wks then newmoon in two wks. Then eclipse in 3wks I'm tellin u I couldn't put it down bd in 1mo. I cryed then whiped my eyes and picked twilight up again and started all over I tell u ppl I was like that song twilight waht have u done to my wife lol then newmoon hit the theaters me and hubby snuck off to see it lol kids were mad my lil girl loves edward. And then I tried to get my fix somewhere else vampire diaries ppl that book sucks got all of them and read them all I stoped in the middle of the last one and picked twilight back up and then eclipse came out and all of us was up at 5am eatting taking showers and out the door at the theaters waitin for the doors to open lol now here I am right now almost done wit newmoon bout to read eclipse again and so on and so on lol so I can say I am hooked for life its like a drug to me !lol my hubby does'nt read but he watches all three movies yes three and I going to buy eclipse again u c I have two twilights two newmoon and one eclipse that so when one breaks I have another one that's how much we watch it lol well now u kno my sick twilight story loving this site its cool
I hope SM will finish Midnight sun I would love to read it all

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...