How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

As i was coming to the end of Eclipse, i notice that it only took me 1 and 1/2 weeks to finish the first 3 books. It is so weird i remeber starting the first book last Monday and now only one more book to go....and the worse part is im trying to read very slowly but i just have see what happens.
THIS SADDENS ME DEEPLY, i never been this into a series before, where it actual hurts to start the last book. =(

Tags: Addicted, Twilight

Views: 1751

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

When I read the first book: I thought - wow this is really good romance! I read the book in a week when I was sick. It was 2 am
it took me a combined total of 8 days to read the entire twilight series. when i first started reading it and throughout the entire time it took me to read it, i was completely unaware of what was going on around me. world war 3 could have started and i would be oblivious. i was not addicted with the first book but i was addicted with the first word. lol
honestly. i cant remember exactly but i think each book took less than a week...except breakingdawn ,i read it in 2 weeks...
but iam always reading them again and again..especially my fav book breakingdawn..i love twilight book i think it is little funny .newmoon i read it just once, i cant bear reading it again.it break my heart but i love reading the final chapter when edward and bella came back from italy..i love reading eclipse .it is amazingbook..but breakingdawn.. it is my fav book..i cant stop reading it over and over...
it took me litwrally two and a half to three days to read them all amd then i found midnight sun which i fell in love with.
as for the books,i saw the movie first anv then read eclipse,twilight,new moon,breaking dawn,and last the minight sun excerpt.and yes,i was hooked from the beginning when i saw the movie(:
it took me 3 days to read twilight and new moon, a week for eclipse because i had school, and about 4 days for breaking dawn. <3 as of now, i have read twilight 3 times, new moon only once, and eclipse and breaking dawn 5 times. im addicted !! :D
it took me only one week cuz i read them doring the summer
Well it took me..about a week to read the whole series. When i first started reading Twilight. i fell in love! <3 I love all the books. It made me have a smile on my face every day that i read it. Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn. I read all of them and i always had a smile on my face. It was a feeling unbelieveable. HAHA i soo was addicted. I couldnt stopp <3
To speak the truth, when I started reading it, I wasn't interested but later I got addicted when I read more and more...
for me. i started by watching the movies first. and then when eclipse movie came out, i had some difficulties to go and watch it since my place does not have a cinema. so to overcome that my friend bought the eclipse novel. at first i am not that addicted to edward. but when i started to read the novel, edward bit me. literally i meant. haha. i am so addicted with the series and after 3 days i finished reading the eclipse. and then i just cant wait to know the ending so i bought BD from my nearest bookstore. because it is a lil bit thicker than eclipse so it takes me for 4 days to finish it. and then i bought the first twilight novel. but first i bought the second life of bree tanner. i just bought the first book of twilight saga. and new moon too. finished it all. now i'm reading the fan-fic. extended story of BD. i love it...
it took me a few days to read twilight and new moon and breaking dawn took me a few days aswell lol when i love a book i zoom through it lol !!!!

It took me 1 month to complete the whole series ....honestly i am sad that I'm done with all the books! lol! Also i was TOTALLY addicted seriosly I was at my sis's B-Day and i was reading Eclipse ! Thy had to nag me to get into my bikini and get in the pool! (pool party) Bute u can guess right after the pool i went straight soaking wet to read eclipse ! LOL! LOL!LOL! <3

It took me like 5-7 days to read the whole series!! lol I was soo addicted from the very first page!!

It went Like this....

Twilight - 1 Day

New Moon - 1 and a Half Days

Eclipse - 1 and a Half to 2 Days

Breaking dawn - 2 Days

I've read each one of them 4 times aswell!! lol

What can i say I'm addicted!! lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...