How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

As i was coming to the end of Eclipse, i notice that it only took me 1 and 1/2 weeks to finish the first 3 books. It is so weird i remeber starting the first book last Monday and now only one more book to go....and the worse part is im trying to read very slowly but i just have see what happens.
THIS SADDENS ME DEEPLY, i never been this into a series before, where it actual hurts to start the last book. =(

Tags: Addicted, Twilight

Views: 1817

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i no what u mean....it only took me 1 week and 2 days to finish them well wait maybe it was a week.....but umm i was tryn to read slowly to but i jst couldnt the suspence kills me to much and ive not ever never been this into a series either......but after i read twilight series about 4 times i descided to try to find something that i didnt all ready no the ending to so i started readn this vampire series called "VAMPIRE KISSES" and its jst as awesome well to me it is but u should try it the books are alot thinner than what we're use to but the books are really good......i think theres like 6 books- "VAMPIRE KISSES: THE BEGINNING" (thats jst the first 3 books in one big book the fist 3 books are called "vampire kisses", "vampire kisses: kissing coffins", "vampire kisses: vampireville"), "VAMPIRE KISSES: DANCE WITH A VAMPIRE", "VAMPIRE KISSES: THE COFFIN CLUB", "VAMPIRE KISSES: ROYAL BLOOD", and after those theres these other ones called- "VAMPIRE KISSES: BLOOD RELATIVES 1", "VAMPIRE KISSES: BLOOD RELATIVES 2", "VAMPIRE KISSES: BLOOD RELATIVES 3" and they awesome i love them.......u should deffinantly try 'em....!!!! : )
probably about 5 days :) 1 day for twilight,1 for new moon,1 for eclipse and 2 for breaking dawn:)
When I first started reading the series I thought it would take me forever when I saw the size of the books, but then as I started to read the first book I couldn't believe how fast I finished it. It only took me about a week and a half to read all four of them. I would stay up until 2 or 3 a.m. just to read them knowing that I had to get up for work the next morning, but I couldn't help myself. These are the best books that I have ever read, and I will continue to read them over and over again. The books make me feel more alive an more apt to show my feelings than before reading them.
It took me about a week to read the books and I cried like a baby when Edward left bella in New Moon, the books came everywhere with me, even in the bath I layed for hours refilling the tub with hot water when needed,even taking sick days from work so when the kids went to school i would sit and read all day long. I have since read the series a further 2 times.
It took me to read Twilight in 2 days. New moon 1 day because I was in a hurry to have Edward back. Eclipse 3 days and Breaking Dawn 5 days.
It took me 4 months to finish the whole series. So 1 book each month. And Yes, I was addicted after the 1rst book!
1st book= 1 Week
2nd book= 3 Weeks
3rd and 4th books= 2 months

It was so boring i could only get a few paragraphs before i got tired of it.
It took me 6 days to read the 4 books and have read them all another 3 times since and am doing so again now!! I am addicted as soon as i get in from work and have fed, watered and bathed the kids i'm back to reading!! i have read the host by Stephenie Meyer too it's really good but no comparrison compared to the Twilight Saga!!!
,.,me oh YEZ ! ACTUALLY THE FIRST BOOK I'VE READ IT 4 JUZ 1 DAY ..

,., and after i read it i became addicted to it ...:))

,. i wish i could buy all the twilight saga books but un4tunately it nver happen ..:))

,., so gud luk and kip supporting on TWILIGHT OK ??:))
lets see it took me 5 days to read twilight 7 days to read new moon 5 days to read eclipse and 5 days to read my fave breaking dawn
i read the four books in two days......i did apsolutly nothing else until i finished them.it was crazy but i just could'nt put it down!!!since then ive read it like 20 times.i know the book off by heart now.nearly.
It took me about a week to read the twilight book, but when i got my mom to read it she finished all 4 books in three days all though she did stay up some nights until 6 am, man was my dad ticked .. I wouldn't say she is obessed but she said she wanted to find out why me and my sister were so into it.. but once you read the saga you get hooked... I mean i love to read and i have never gotten so hooked on one book or saga like I have with these books...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...