How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

As i was coming to the end of Eclipse, i notice that it only took me 1 and 1/2 weeks to finish the first 3 books. It is so weird i remeber starting the first book last Monday and now only one more book to go....and the worse part is im trying to read very slowly but i just have see what happens.
THIS SADDENS ME DEEPLY, i never been this into a series before, where it actual hurts to start the last book. =(

Tags: Addicted, Twilight

Views: 1551

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

BB Cullen said:i am comple

It took me like 5-7 days to read the whole series!! lol I was soo addicted from the very first page!!

It went Like this....

Twilight - 1 Day

New Moon - 1 and a Half Days

Eclipse - 1 and a Half to 2 Days

Breaking dawn - 2 Days

I've read each one of them 4 times aswell!! lol

What can i say I'm addicted!! lol

i was addicted as soon as i saw the book i was like totally obsessed !!!!

I seriously read it in like 5 days i became ADDICTED! of course i had to read them again about 4x again

It took me two years to pick up the first book. I will be honest my daughter had come visited Forks (we my husband and I goto forks all the time) thats what she wanted to do when she came. My husband and I couldn't figure out why. We told here nothing was there. She disagreed so we went to forks. And I still had not read the books. I think the movie was already out by then too. (i'm slow to get started)

But then I picked up twilight one day and started reading, didn't stop all night long. Sat in my recliner and read and read and read. It took me 3 days to read all 4 books. My body ached when I finished the last book. I sat in my recliner in the living room curled up with my blanket and what ever scraps for food my husband threw at me before he went to bed the night before. I then got the evil eye from him like I had been up all ngiht. I told him I had to run to the store and get the second book, and then had him pick up the third on the way home from work. And I went and grabbed the 4th book. Yes I did sleep a little bit. Just a little though. I would doze off for a few hours and wake up and continue reading.

I live so close to forks I will ask my husband if he wants biscuts and gravy for breakfast, or tell him I am  craving strawberry waffles and hashbrowns for breakfast and we will drive out have breakfast, drive over to the Hoh or to beach either la push or to ruby. And just spend a few hours and then drive home. Were we that oblivious to the Twilight thing when it first started happening. That our little itty bitty town has a teenage boom.

So like i said slow to get on the twilight books but love them totaly.

twilight crazy <3miss cullen<3 what do you mean when you say that i said i am comple?? i didn't say that?? I'm confused now??

BB Cullen said:

twilight crazy <3miss cullen<3 what do you mean when you say that i said i am comple?? i didn't say that?? I'm confused now?? u r confusing me i dint say that lol

It took me 5 days, i just could not put the books down lol :)

Danielle<3 said:

It took me 5 days, i just could not put the books down lol :)

I got the first book from a friend. I took it home after school, around 3:30, and had it read by 11:00 that night. I called her for the second one and so forth. I was done with the entire series in 4 days! I was addicted after the first chapter of Twilight; been a Twihard ever since.

haha lol thats similiar with me: after i had watched the films i read the books and before i read the books i was obsessed but reading the books made me the biggest twihard !!!!!!

It took me a week to read Twilight because of school and all. I was 12 at the time. I'm 16 now, and probably have read the whole series well over 5 times XD. I even remember how Breaking Dawn was released on August 2nd, 2008 (the day before my birthday), and all of my friends/family thought it was weird...seeing me totally ecstatic over a 700 page book. It took me a week at band camp to finish it. <3

*sigh*

I remember the first time reading Twilight... i had no idea that it involved vampires...the way Edward and Bella's relationship escalated is what kept me drawn in...skipping dinner, not doing my homework, and ignoring my friends lol. The best feeling ever <3

I happened to have all 4 books when I decided to read them because my daughter was a huge fan. I read them after watching New Moon and it took me 3 1/2 days. I was HOOKED!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...